Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > General Conversation
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-17-2003   #1
<WH>sMoKeOuT
Lieutenant

Any car fanatics out there?

This is still under construction.Soon I am getting a Greddy Turbo kit with an intercooler for it.A lip kit molded of course.Carbon fiber hood. Just got some Tenzo Type R seats.There awsome!

Anybody else have pics of there cars.I would like to see what you all got?
<WH>sMoKeOuT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2003   #2
=LS= Muad'dib
Lieutenant

after it gets a bath....i'll post some pics of my jet. it keeps raining dirty rain here...so no point to keep washing the car every day.

[LSb] HEKLER
clan - =LS= Legion Squad bravo
location - Central 3
occupation - bravo division Leader

=LS= Muad'dib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2003   #3
[SS]SportoFu
Canadian Chuck Norris

Hey Smokeout.....I drive an older model Pathfinder, and I wouldn't post a pic of it in the same thread as that sweet ass prelude. NICE RIDE MAN!

"Hey pedro, is this your riiiide? Is this your baaad loooow machiiiine?" (cheech&chong)

[SS]SportoFu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2003   #4
[SS]Arkangel
angermeans

Maybe I'll post a picture of my Elantra GT...bitch!

Peaceful confrontation meet War Machine.

"You tremble, carcass? You would tremble even more if you knew where I am going to take you" - Vicomte de Turenne

"... the Earth hath skin, and the skin hath diseases. One of these... is called man" - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

"Uproar east - strike west" - Sheng Tung, Chi Hsi

"Remind the gods of my name. I believe there is one seat left for me" - In Flames
[SS]Arkangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2003   #5
<WH>sMoKeOuT
Lieutenant

Quote:
Originally posted by [SS]SportoFu
Hey Smokeout.....I drive an older model Pathfinder, and I wouldn't post a pic of it in the same thread as that sweet ass prelude. NICE RIDE MAN!

"Hey pedro, is this your riiiide? Is this your baaad loooow machiiiine?" (cheech&chong)
Thanks man!!! When I get the lip kit and stuff I'll update the pic.Come on guys I wanna see some nice rides like Airbornes Hummer.(now thats a nice ride):p
Old 08-17-2003   #6
WH CORPSE

i have a '67 ford falcon ill have a pic soon i just dont know how to post them in forums someone will have to talk me through it either in yahoo or AIM

www.clan-wh.us
General Wolfhounds Leader

THE GOD OF WAR SHOULD BE
CRUCIFIED

THE DEAD KNOW ONLY ONE THING .....IT IS MUCH BETTER TO BE ALIVE
WH CORPSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2003   #7
<WH>MoToRhEaD
Ensign

Well heres my car. 1968 Pontiac Firebird with a 400ci

Sergeant
Have No Fear Motorhead is Here...

<WH>MoToRhEaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2003   #8
<WH>sMoKeOuT
Lieutenant

All hail Motor !!!!!! Nice.

Even though my 4 banger can woop it !!!
Old 08-18-2003   #9
[SS]CJ

Dollar for dollar, you can't beat American horsepower.

If late 60's muscle cars didn't require so much maintenance and gas, I probably would still have one. My first was a 1967 GT Mustang fastback with a 289 that I rebuilt to Carrol Shelby specs. I got 306 hp out of it. My next muscle car was a 1969 Javelin with a 390 with factory Hurst 4 speed. It handled like a sack of wet mice though. Right now, I have a 75 Spitfire that I've been working on forever. I've done so much to it and it's still not even close to being finished. It'll be driveable as soon as I get the rear fenders flared. It's weak though, the factory hp was around 65. I've got it up over 100, but I had to take some steps that won't let it go through DEQ. If I ever get around to it, I'll post a couple pics of it.

Last edited by [SS]CJ : 08-18-2003 at 04:45 AM.
[SS]CJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2003   #10
[SS]Cuervo
I'm an IMPACT PLAYA!!

Im suprised Rator hasn't posted pics of his Montero Sport yet.. RATOR.. WAKE UP!!

here are pics of my Old CRX.. whoich I no longer have..

"SEMPER FRATRES BITCH!"- [SS]Cuervo

"I just do my job man. I do what my god given abilities allow me to do and I thank Jesus Christ for it every

single day. And do I enjoy what I do? heheheheh...HELL YEA!" - Terrible Terry Tate

In Memory of
PEPE
12.1.94 - 6.29.04
[SS]Cuervo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2003   #11
[SS]Cuervo
I'm an IMPACT PLAYA!!

Before the questions come.. the reason I don't have it anymore are 3 fold..

1. Oct 2001 (dumb idiot slammed into the back of my car as I came off an exit.. ruined my rear spoiler and break lights)
2. Aug 2002 (Dumb truck driver turned into my lane, while i was still next to him.. took our my front left quaterpanel, ruined my Rim and killed my corner lights)
3. Master Brake cylinder went (again) a week later..

Tired of putting money into it (was looking to upgrade the engine to 170 HP b16a) but took the 3,500 on that swap and invested in a 1998 Infinit Qx4

"SEMPER FRATRES BITCH!"- [SS]Cuervo

"I just do my job man. I do what my god given abilities allow me to do and I thank Jesus Christ for it every

single day. And do I enjoy what I do? heheheheh...HELL YEA!" - Terrible Terry Tate

In Memory of
PEPE
12.1.94 - 6.29.04
[SS]Cuervo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2003   #12
<WH>sMoKeOuT
Lieutenant

[SS]Cuervo Nice feakin car man!! I got a couple of budies with CRX's and those things hall ass when you get those motor swaps in them.One of my buddies had a 89 totally redone CRX with a t/3 t/4 Garret turbo and a fully modified stock motor.That car was sweet and really fun to drive.Anyway I bet you wish you still had it.Why give up now just make another car.;) Or get some 22's for that6 Qx4.Now thats another nice ride.

Jammer I love american muscle don't get me wrong but times have changed and you don't need all that much motor to get power any more.Plus your right they are to much maintinance.My stock Hp is 210 with this turbo kit I will be at around 310 Hp.I can't freaking wait .

Last edited by <WH>sMoKeOuT : 08-18-2003 at 03:50 PM.
Old 08-18-2003   #13
Tagger

Quote:
Originally posted by WH CORPSE
i have a '67 ford falcon ill have a pic soon i just dont know how to post them in forums someone will have to talk me through it either in yahoo or AIM
Hey Corpse!

Wow, now that brings back memories, bro'. My first care was a 1964 Ford Falcon Futura. It boasted a 6 cylinder engine. LOL! It looked totally badass, though. It was fireball red with and was shoed with aluminum slot mags.

People used to challenge me to race all the time, LOL! Hell, my theme song was "I Can't Drive 55". The only way it saw 55mph was downhill with a tail wind, lol!

I'd love to, someday, buy another one and jam it up with a 289. That'd be my classic car dream. I went out on my first real date in that car.

Galatians 2:20
Tagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2003   #14
=LS= Muad'dib
Lieutenant

first date in that car huh? let me guess she got out of the car and left your ass.....after a guy on a bicycle passed you by. :) i'm just kidding. lol. would be a funny sight tho.

[LSb] HEKLER
clan - =LS= Legion Squad bravo
location - Central 3
occupation - bravo division Leader

=LS= Muad'dib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2003   #15
WH CORPSE

tagger thats awesome u know anygood places to get faclon parts it seems that ford dont make alot of the parts for the falcons from '65 to'701\2 and i cant even get some aftermarket i paid $150 for it ive rebuilt the brake system the motor is running like it 1968 burns a little oil btw it has a strieght 6 200 cui ill have pics soon

www.clan-wh.us
General Wolfhounds Leader

THE GOD OF WAR SHOULD BE
CRUCIFIED

THE DEAD KNOW ONLY ONE THING .....IT IS MUCH BETTER TO BE ALIVE
WH CORPSE is offline   Reply With Quote