Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > Questions
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-10-2008   #1
voodoo7vin
Ensign

is there a SS cod4 team

I would like to play with you guys if you have a cod4 server. I was wondering if you in fact had one and if you do. May i have the ip and teamspeak or vent ip you guys use.

thank you ,

Voodoo7vin@hotmail.com
Xfire=voodoo7vin
voodoo7vin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008   #2
Bassani

Most of us play it, but we play on the 360, I think some of the <1> guys play on the PC though.
Old 01-10-2008   #3
voodoo7vin
Ensign

well in that case

do they have a cod 4 server. im going to be completely honest here. im looking for a clan or team i can play cod4 with. But i would like to play with mature like minded people. My goal is to become a proffesional online gamer. So im trying to find the best guys or girls and play with them so i can get some serious play time in to see how good i am. If you know of any on pc i would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

voodoo7vin
Old 01-10-2008   #4
Bassani

I'm not sure if they made the move to CoD or not to be honest, you can ask Rator or Chenzo or stop by there boards over there. Good Luck.

http://www.1stdigitalinfantry.com/forums/
Old 01-10-2008   #5
[SS]Rator
Sea SnipersŪ Owner/Leader

Hey Voodoo, our sort of sister/brother clan 1st Digital Infantry may be making the move to cod4 on the PC and we have TS and a server, post on the boards there if youre interested in joining, <1> is top shelf all the way.

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008   #6
DoomStrike

hi voodoo im from teh <1> clan as well and i suggset you make a post their tellign us your intrsted in doing COD4 on teh PC- atm the clan is trying to see if we have enought members to compete with it.

DoomStrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008   #7
Chenzo
Commies Beware

Re: well in that case

Quote:
Originally posted by voodoo7vin
do they have a cod 4 server. im going to be completely honest here. im looking for a clan or team i can play cod4 with. But i would like to play with mature like minded people. My goal is to become a proffesional online gamer. So im trying to find the best guys or girls and play with them so i can get some serious play time in to see how good i am. If you know of any on pc i would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

voodoo7vin

Sup, Voodoo?

We do have a teamspeak server and we're about to get our COD4 servers online (we had to retool them from BF2142 servers and a TF2 server.)

We will be competing in some TWL ladders... we're thinking either Sabotage, or Search and Destroy - both on hardcore and oltl.

Altho, my guess is we won't actually start playing in the ladder for about 2 weeks or so.

Feel free to drop in on our TS, post a message in our forums, or drop me a line on Xfire: 1Chenzo

Chenzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008   #8
[SS]Shooter
CO of Recruit Instruction

The [SS] COD4 efforts on the 360 are currently headed up by [SS]Shooter who is pure pwnage with his shotgun.

Face him... and die!

Keep your ears buttered up while I set fire to the rain!
[SS]Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008   #9
Bassani

Unless he TKs you with a nade first.
Old 01-11-2008   #10
[SS]Shooter
CO of Recruit Instruction

For some reason, COD4 lost a bunch of stats, including mine, so I don't have my gold shotty anymore. It dropped like a week of play off my totals.

So, I am working on getting more headshots...

Keep your ears buttered up while I set fire to the rain!
[SS]Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008   #11
Chenzo
Commies Beware

I'll tell ya - at least on PC servers - the 24/7 Shipment FFA servers are great to level up stuff (yourself and your guns)

A wee bit insane, but damn if you can't get 300 kills in a round.

Chenzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008   #12
voodoo7vin
Ensign

thank you

Thank you guys for the feed back 1Chenzo i will take you up on that offer. Are you the same teh clan from bf2. my xfire is voodoo7vin feel free to add me, shooter and the rest of the SS guys i would like to say thank you for being such a class act clan.
Old 01-12-2008   #13
[SS]Rator
Sea SnipersŪ Owner/Leader

No prob V, glad we could help, and yes <1> used to play BF2, BFV, BF2142, Raven Shield etc on the PC.

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote