Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > Game Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 10-30-2007   #1
Bassani

GH3 for 360 " Retail Version "

Cool game. Some cool modes like Battle. They leave some songs out that you can not play in co-op though which is kinda lame. I'd like to play Paint it Black online. Wish the mic worked with the new wireless controller though. Don't know if it is the the new controller design or just a bad controller. I know its not the mic because it works with the standard controller no prob.

Anyway, I think its pretty cool overall. Can't wait to get wrecked by most of yall online.
Old 10-30-2007   #2
Chenzo
Commies Beware

My headset works with the guitar. I find tho that if you have the head set on yer controller - which is on - then play GH - and make the guitar the 2nd controller - the mic doesn't work.

Chenzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007   #3
Bassani

Nah, I have the headset on the guitar as controller 1 with no other controllers on.

Must be a bum guitar, I have a hard time hitting some notes that I should be hitting as well. I just think it may be a poor design in the guitar. I had probs with the GH2 guitar on the 360 too activating atar power. Ask Rator about the shovel move, lol.

I like the wireless and the removable face plate too. There was a thread somewhere about custom skins for the 360, might be in the private section somewhere, but it would be cool to design you own faceplate. Ill do some looking to see if anyone will make the decal if you submit a design.
Old 10-30-2007   #4
[SS]Rator
Sea SnipersŪ Owner/Leader

Yea Chenzo and i played a bit online yesterday and our mics worked fine with the new wireless guitars, we were laughing, like "DO IT" or "BULLSHIT".

Cant do co-op in ranked matches tho.

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007   #5
Bassani

gay, I guess I have a bad guitar then. you tell him about the shovel move yet?
Old 10-30-2007   #6
[SS]Rator

When Bassani does start power its like he's got a shovel full of dirt and he's throwing it over his shoulder...

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
Old 10-30-2007   #7
Bassani

Ah hahaha. That cuz on the GH2 360 controller, thats what I had to do to get it to work, it wouldnt go like the original one did with just a little shake of the neck.

Thats another cool thing on 3, you can get your palm to hit the back button, or select, w/e you want to call it and that will activate star power too.
Old 10-30-2007   #8
[SS]Rator

I use telekenesis to activate star power...

Old 10-30-2007   #9
Chenzo
Commies Beware

I've got star power in my pants.

Old 10-30-2007   #10
Bassani

Hmm, ya sure, lol. I wanna play Reptilia damnit. And TTFAF ( Through the Fire and Flames ) too, but everyone I end up playing with plays it on Hard or Expert and we end up failing. Good song but hard as hell. Im dubbing it the Jordan of GH3 although its a different type of song.
Old 10-30-2007   #11
Chenzo
Commies Beware

So wait...

play the game, get to reptillia - it's only like the 4th set or so, and then just win $900 and BUY the fire and the flames song...

I already own all the bonus songs... as soon as I had the money, I got them all.

Old 10-30-2007   #12
[SS]Midnight
Lima Oscar Lima!

Quote:
Originally posted by Chenzo
I've got star power in my pants.
Vapid gets star power with no pants.

"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood! NOBODY!" -- White Goodman
[SS]Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007   #13
Bassani

Quote:
So wait...

play the game, get to reptillia - it's only like the 4th set or so, and then just win $900 and BUY the fire and the flames song...

I already own all the bonus songs... as soon as I had the money, I got them all.
No, no, I meant on co-op I want to play them.
Old 10-30-2007   #14
Chenzo
Commies Beware

ah...

well, you can pick easy or whatever...

I'm curious... is it rhythm guitar or bass guitar for the secondary spot for thru the flames?

I can't wait till Friday when Rator comes over and we can start a Co-Op Career... that should prove interesting.

It's a shame that the online co-op is so limited.

I hope the Career part doesn't force someone to ALWAYS be one part or the other.

Old 10-30-2007   #15
Bassani

Quote:
I'm curious... is it rhythm guitar or bass guitar for the secondary spot for thru the flames?
Ya know, IDK. Its wierd, I see some songs as Bass and some as Rythem. IDK what the deal is with that and you pick what you are going to pick before you even select your song(s). You can play from 1, 3, 5 or 7 songs in 1 sitting with the same person.

Quote:
I hope the Career part doesn't force someone to ALWAYS be one part or the other.
I guess it depends on how many you do together. If you want the achievements, you have to go through both anyway.

Quote:
It's a shame that the online co-op is so limited.
Ya, I really want to play ": Paint it Black " in online co-op. Its one of my favorite songs of all time.

Last edited by Bassani : 10-30-2007 at 04:09 PM.