Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > General Conversation
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-18-2006   #1
UMMaDCoW
Lieutenant

Bad Clan Information

Hey SS, you might want to put this information in your clan only forums until you decide what you want to do with it, but I just thought I would let you know about an experience we had with a clan that I thought would be an honest and respectful clan. We played a clan called Stratcom Unit [SCU] the other night, and wouldn't you know it, they cheated in a way I never thought they would. I want to let everyone that is a respectable clan know about these guys, so none of them will have to subjected to what we went through the other night. Not to mention, I would love to ruin any reputation they may have on socom because of the way they disrespected our clan and our allies after we tried to compromise with them. So, you guys might want to add these guys to your blacklist. If anyone has any questions, or wants to play the defense for these guys, I will be more than happy to show the evidence that they were indeed cheating at a very high level.

Here is a breakdown of what happened:
I made the room for the war, and we had a great first match on Devils Road Extraction, where they won the map 2-1. Right after the match we hit the lobby and they noticed the Storm Front Extraction was suppose to be night, so they immediately left the room to make another room. We thought, ok, no big deal. We get to the new room and everyone is greening up, but the leader of SCU (Apex1) says, "No wait, green down, I have to reset something" to his guys. About 10 seconds later without ever leaving the room, he then says "Ok, we're ready". No big deal right, so everyone greens up. What he did, was made it so that their side would be daytime and our side would be night time. They commensed to snipe with High Scopes at distances that can't be seen by any scope on a night map, so I requested they we make a new room, just stating that something was wrong with the map, keeping the same score and picking up where we left off, but they refused. After the match I confronted the leader and they began to badger our clan as much as possible, of which I was not going to subject my clan to that, so I thought I would deal with it myself, and asked for him to provide me with proof that it was a night map. He has since sent me email after email and finally decided to send me what he calls proof that it was night time on their screen. Here are the links to what he sent me for his proof. Remember, we were playing Storm Front "Extraction", and the guy has a sachel on his back in this proof. Not only that, but the photo shows our lead guy having negative points. Whatever.

http://www.tacticalassasins.net/misc...16_06_2327.jpg
http://www.tacticalassasins.net/misc...16_06_2338.3gp

So, if you guys don't mind, and you know for a fact I would do this for you, let everyone you play with know about this clan, so none of us will ever have to be subjected to these guys again. I want to make sure they don't end up in a tournament that we play in, or that I ever see their tag anywhere again.

Like I said, if anyone wants more evidence, let me know and I will share all of the emails and everything with anyone.

Thanks,
/T\ -MaDCoW-

UMMaDCoW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006   #2
WEEZER
F&Bizzle

Can you share your black list with us?

Frank & Beans Website Oh YES, it's that good! Panda POOP in Your Mouth!
WEEZER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006   #3
[SS]Rator
Sea SnipersŪ Owner/Leader

Thanks Cow. We dont actually have a blacklist so to speak. But thank you for the info. Im sure plenty of people will see what you've written here and take that into consideration when/if playing these guys.

We have not played them, and cannot say one thing one way or another about them and we do not want to create a clan bashing forum, so please everyone take this post for what its worth to you. MadCow and UM/TA have been our friends for years, so take that into consideration as well.

Thanks for the intel Cow, and sorry to hear about this.

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2006   #4
[SSr]LouSaynis

Im not gonna clan bash but I HATE CHEATERS!!!!!
Old 08-21-2006   #5
UMMaDCoW
Lieutenant

No problem guys, I just thought I would share the information, so other respectable clans wouldn't be subjected to immaturity like we have.

UMMaDCoW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006   #6
[SSr]LouSaynis

yeah I really feel sorry for you guys maybe next war will be respectable for you guys