Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > Chief's Warehouse
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-14-2005   #1
[SS]Chief
Brew Master

Police warning...

Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman.

Many females use a date rape drug on the market called "Beer." The drug is found in liquid form and available almost everywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, from taps and in large "kegs."

"Beer" is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them. A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of "Beer" and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.

Men are rendered helpless against this approach. Many times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings in a scam known as a "relationship."

In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage".

Please! get this warning to every male you know. If you fall victim to this "Beer" and the women administering it..... there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly affected like-minded guys.

For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the Yellow Pages.

"Give a man a beer, he'll waste an afternoon. But teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime!"
[SS]Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005   #2
Chenzo
Commies Beware

HAHAHAHAHAHA... that's great.

Chenzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005   #3
[SS]Rator
Sea SnipersŪ Owner/Leader

LOL ive heard of this happening without the use of beer...dancingban

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005   #4
[SS]Frost

I am one of those victims Boss. bigcry2

[SS]Frost is offline   Reply With Quote