Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > General Conversation
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-15-2003   #1
<AE> DRTYBIRDSBANNED

Any Beta Testers Living Within 3-5 Hours Of Philadelphia Pa.

Any Beta Testers Living Within 3-5 Hours Of Philadelphia Pa.
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE WHO IS A BETA TESTER LIVES KINDA CLOSE TO DB IF PA I LIVE RIGHT OUTSIDE OF PHILADELPHIA I DON'T WANT TO MISS OUT ON THE EXPIERENCE I MUST ADMIT I AM KINDA JEALOUS LOL BUT IF ANYONE DOES LIVE CLOSE AND WOULDN'T MIND OPENING THEIR HOME FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS THEN I WOULD LIKE TO COME UP OR DOWN AND CHECK IT OUT. I AM HOUSE-BROKEN AND I ALWAYS LEAVE THE SEAT UP OR IS IT DOWN LOL. I FORGET LOL BUT SERIOUSLY IF ANYONE WOULDN'T MIND A LITTLE COMPANY I COULD HELP U BETA TEST THE SHIT OUT OF IT MY FIANCEE DOESN'T HAVE TO COME IF SHE IF WELCOME THEN SHE WOULD PLUS IT WOULD BE GREAT TO MEET SOMEONE I AM KICKING THE SHIT OUT OF LOL SO FEEL FREE TO LET ME KNOW I WOULDN'T NOT DO ANYTHING BAD OR ANYTHING TO PISS ANYONE OFF I AM GENUINLY GOOD PERSON AND I OWE THAT ALL TO MY FAMILY THANKS FOR LISTENING

HOLLA AT UR BOY
Old 09-15-2003   #2
[SS]Cuervo
I'm an IMPACT PLAYA!!

Sure Dirty... im about 2.5 hours out of philly.. in northern Jersey.. and Im getting Beta.. not gonna be as good without my big screen.. but hey.. it might come back by next week..

"SEMPER FRATRES BITCH!"- [SS]Cuervo

"I just do my job man. I do what my god given abilities allow me to do and I thank Jesus Christ for it every

single day. And do I enjoy what I do? heheheheh...HELL YEA!" - Terrible Terry Tate

In Memory of
PEPE
12.1.94 - 6.29.04
[SS]Cuervo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2003   #3
[SS]Dr.Who

DB, I live in Virginia, About 30 miles south of DC on I-95 (Stafford). BUT....... I am not gonna be a BETA (SUX). So if anyone else reads this and kinda lives in the middle of us all...................... count me in too.

Also............... for Cuervo. I heard this the other day. Why dont peeps from Jersy smile???????? Cuz the light at the end of their tunnel is NEW YORK lol. Get it NEW YORK? New............ oh forget it and smile dammit. Of course this joke can be reversed for New Yorkers..............................NOW ITS FUNNY. NM I am without SOCOM (In Philly overnight on business) and Jonesin for SOCOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-17-2003   #4
[SS]Cuervo
I'm an IMPACT PLAYA!!

Hey Recruit WHo.. you haven't been in the clan long enough to know this but.. im From NYC... moved to Jersey back in March

"I just do my job man. I do what my god given abilities allow me to do and I thank Jesus Christ for it every

single day. And do I enjoy what I do? heheheheh...HELL YEA!" - Terrible Terry Tate

In Memory of
PEPE
12.1.94 - 6.29.04
Old 09-17-2003   #5
[SS]Arkangel
angermeans

Quote:
Originally posted by [SS]Cuervo
Hey Recruit WHo.. you haven't been in the clan long enough to know this but.. im From NYC... moved to Jersey back in March
Yea, man...Cuervo is originally from my neighboring county...he is 100% (71-H8)...don't mess with him...he'll down 8 Rip-Fuel, pop 8 Ephedras, eat 10 Protein and Whey bars, and come to your house and leg-press it out of the foundations!!!

Peaceful confrontation meet War Machine.

"You tremble, carcass? You would tremble even more if you knew where I am going to take you" - Vicomte de Turenne

"... the Earth hath skin, and the skin hath diseases. One of these... is called man" - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

"Uproar east - strike west" - Sheng Tung, Chi Hsi

"Remind the gods of my name. I believe there is one seat left for me" - In Flames
[SS]Arkangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2003   #6
[SS]Dr.Who

Guess the joke is for you both ways then

C. cool man & I am sorry. lol awesome
Old 09-17-2003   #7
[SS]Cuervo
I'm an IMPACT PLAYA!!

Quote:
Originally posted by [SS]Arkangel
Yea, man...Cuervo is originally from my neighboring county...he is 100% (71-H8)...don't mess with him...he'll down 8 Rip-Fuel, pop 8 Ephedras, eat 10 Protein and Whey bars, and come to your house and leg-press it out of the foundations!!!
god i wish ark.. its been a while since i been at the gym.. haha but that was close

In Memory of
PEPE
12.1.94 - 6.29.04
Old 09-17-2003   #8
[SS]Cuervo
I'm an IMPACT PLAYA!!

Re: Guess the joke is for you both ways then

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Who
C. cool man & I am sorry. lol awesome
np

In Memory of
PEPE
12.1.94 - 6.29.04