Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > General Conversation
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-02-2004   #1
AESEABEEBANNED

wall jumping

who here thinks "wall jumping" is the new R3 glitch of socom 2?

its pathetic how this is being used. its not allowed in AE and people who use it get voted out... so who all feels the same way?

and if you have seen any other type glitches being used in clan wars post them here so all of us doesnt get burnded by that clan.
Old 02-02-2004   #2
Weeper

Yes ... I personally think its at GLITCH and usually ask the ones that come into a room to stop using it after I have seen them use it. Specially if they are on the same team as me. Most peoples excuses is everyone is doing it.

I am not sure ... but would expect that some of the Clan Match sites might eventually ban it. Or if you wait until the HDD comes out Sony/Zipper will probably put out a patch for it.
Weeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004   #3
[SS]Rator
Sea Snipers® Owner/Leader

Yeah its a glitch like R3. its weak and we dont do it either. Grifter had posted up a shitload of cheats and glitches. Ask him to send it to you guys privately.

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004   #4
[SS]Cuervo
I'm an IMPACT PLAYA!!

its MORE of a glitch than R3 . Why? because you have to INTENTIONALLY do it.. where R3 was done alot on times on accident.. even if you TRY not to do it. And be Wary.. you can do that "Wall glitch" in the open as well.. And its no an "online" thing either.. you can do it offline as well.

"SEMPER FRATRES BITCH!"- [SS]Cuervo

"I just do my job man. I do what my god given abilities allow me to do and I thank Jesus Christ for it every

single day. And do I enjoy what I do? heheheheh...HELL YEA!" - Terrible Terry Tate

In Memory of
PEPE
12.1.94 - 6.29.04
[SS]Cuervo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004   #5
[SS]Grifter
Infidel

Hey Sea Bee...if you want to PM me your e-mail address, I can send you all the glitches and cheats I have located so far in a Word document...It's fairly extensive.

“Weapons down or I will not be responsible for what comes next.” - Captain America
[SS]Grifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004   #6
Badger
Commander

What is the wall glitch?????? Grifter could you send them to me as well so I can alert the Wolfhounds as well.

badassbadger44@yahoo.ca

Thanks man.

Just a guy...

Badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004   #7
[SS]Grifter
Infidel

Badger and Sea Bee...You guys have mail.

“Weapons down or I will not be responsible for what comes next.” - Captain America
Old 02-02-2004   #8
Badger
Commander

Quote:
Originally posted by [SS]Grifter
Badger and Sea Bee...You guys have mail.
which e-mail addy did you send it to amigo? I never recieved it on my yahoo account.

Just a guy...

Badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004   #9
[SS]Cuervo
I'm an IMPACT PLAYA!!

Badger.. its the glitch in which u hug a wall and jump at the same time.. and if you catch it right instead of a normal jump in the air.. you guy jumps straight up (stiff) and is propelled foward. You can actualy move twice as fast this way and it seems to others like you are teleporting at times..

I had done it on accident once when i was running and i saw a gernade fall by me.. it blew up while i was in the middle of the air.. and it didnt even knock me down. So.. ever wonder why people dont die from your gernades.. this might be one of them. Seems like you might not get hurt while in the middle of the air doing this.. though i havent really bothered to try it or it may have been coincidence.. like running over PMM mines without dieing.. WTF!

"I just do my job man. I do what my god given abilities allow me to do and I thank Jesus Christ for it every

single day. And do I enjoy what I do? heheheheh...HELL YEA!" - Terrible Terry Tate

In Memory of
PEPE
12.1.94 - 6.29.04
Old 02-02-2004   #10
[SS]Grifter
Infidel

Quote:
Originally posted by Badger
which e-mail addy did you send it to amigo? I never recieved it on my yahoo account.
Badger, check your Cloga addy........That's the one ya gave me.

Old 02-02-2004   #11
[SS]Cuervo
I'm an IMPACT PLAYA!!

read up grifter.. he gave you his yahoo one.

In Memory of
PEPE
12.1.94 - 6.29.04
Old 02-02-2004   #12
[SS]Grifter
Infidel

well dammit, he gave me a different one in PM...not my fault he's absent minded...LOL

Badger, I sent it to your Yahoo addy as well....

Old 02-02-2004   #13
[SS]Deadeye-R
100% Canadian Beef

Man I posted this topic on the Sony boards last night, and geez did I get flamed. Thanks for backing me up BTW SeaBee.

[SS]Deadeye-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004   #14
[SS]CJ

I've had this discussion over the mic with numerous people. Here's what I usually say: "Think of it this way - Do you think Zipper intended for people to run against the wall at an angle, press jump, and go twice as fast?" Now nobody in their right mind is gonna say, "Yea, of course they did." When they do tell me that (which is quite often I'm sad to say), they are just lying to theirselves.

[SS]CJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2004   #15
~~HF~~ Roket
Lieutenant Commander

Any chance I can get a copy off that? We only have a few more weeks till Socom II is out, and I want to know what to look out for.

~~HF~~ Roket is offline   Reply With Quote