Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > General Conversation
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-19-2004   #1
[SS]Grifter
Infidel

SOCOM II Walkthrough

I found this at http://gamefaqs.com

If you're stuck on any other game, you can check out that site, and see if someone has created a walkthrough.

This is for anyone that was stuck like I was (on mission 9) and needed a little assistance. Also, all of the bonus objectives are here too.

http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/file/socom_ii_b.txt

“Weapons down or I will not be responsible for what comes next.” - Captain America
[SS]Grifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004   #2
[SS]Cuervo
I'm an IMPACT PLAYA!!

walkthrough = Cuervo

nuff said

"SEMPER FRATRES BITCH!"- [SS]Cuervo

"I just do my job man. I do what my god given abilities allow me to do and I thank Jesus Christ for it every

single day. And do I enjoy what I do? heheheheh...HELL YEA!" - Terrible Terry Tate

In Memory of
PEPE
12.1.94 - 6.29.04
[SS]Cuervo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004   #3
[SS]Steve-O
Presidente

no sorry cuervo you get walked over. Just cause you mexican.LMAO

[SS]Steve-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004   #4
[SS]SportoFu
Canadian Chuck Norris

Mexican?? I thought he was HAITIAN?!?!.......j/k.

Seriously, Cuervo's da man. He helped me out a LOT. So much in fact, that I walked through the last 3 levels without a challenge. Maybe he helped me too much. lol.

Last edited by [SS]SportoFu : 01-20-2004 at 05:00 PM.
[SS]SportoFu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004   #5
[SS]Grifter
Infidel

Quote:
Originally posted by [SS]Cuervo
walkthrough = Cuervo

nuff said
Hey C...I tried your tactic about bottle necking the stairs. 3 times. I wound up moving to the roof, just away from Zulu, and had Fireteam line up at the stairs. It was most effective, and got past it on the first try. Not saying that yours didn't work for some people, just didn't work for me. And if anyone wanted to get all the objectives, this guide had them all...

“Weapons down or I will not be responsible for what comes next.” - Captain America
[SS]Grifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004   #6
[SS]Cuervo
I'm an IMPACT PLAYA!!

Quote:
Originally posted by [SS]Grifter
Hey C...I tried your tactic about bottle necking the stairs. 3 times. I wound up moving to the roof, just away from Zulu, and had Fireteam line up at the stairs. It was most effective, and got past it on the first try. Not saying that yours didn't work for some people, just didn't work for me. And if anyone wanted to get all the objectives, this guide had them all...
maybe i didnt make it clear enough.. but that was my tactic regarding bottlenecking the stairs.. the stairs leading to the roof with fireteam on the top landing and the hostages on the roof layed in prone position away from the snipers..

"I just do my job man. I do what my god given abilities allow me to do and I thank Jesus Christ for it every

single day. And do I enjoy what I do? heheheheh...HELL YEA!" - Terrible Terry Tate

In Memory of
PEPE
12.1.94 - 6.29.04
Old 01-20-2004   #7
Weeper

Yea ... that is the advice C gave me on that level and I finished it first time ... no problem ... BOTTLE NECK the stairs at the ROOF TOP is the strategy.
Weeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004   #8
[SS]Cuervo
I'm an IMPACT PLAYA!!

like i said.. walkthrough = Cuervo hahahah

Im currently just starting the offline game under admiral.. all without codebreaking like some of those u see that used to to run through missions in god mode without dying.. cheating MOFOs..

anyways... hopefully soon you will see me running around with the Navy chick.. I just havent had the time...

for those who do try to play the offline version.. try the tactic ive been telling everyone else.. are your seal team with sniper rifles.. the BIG ONES.. and right from the beginning.. yell.. TEAM , FIRE AT WILL!. Now thats fun.

In Memory of
PEPE
12.1.94 - 6.29.04
Old 01-21-2004   #9
[SS]Steve-O
Presidente

Cuervo where are you on beating it on admiral? COME ON SON LETS GET GOING! hehehe

[SS]Steve-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2004   #10
Tagger

The bottleneck tactic is what I used to overcome the waves of screaming hords. It worked great! I've completed the game at LTCMDR level. I'll complete the other two levels some day (when my connection melts, lol!).

It's fun sitting on the roof and taking out the snipers while my team mows down the guys coming up the stairs, though. It's kind of like "Blackhawk Down".

Galatians 2:20
Tagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2004   #11
WH Spearhead
Ensign

I just love getting on a roof and picking people off as a sniper as a terrorist with the M82A1A. Have gotten real, real good at it too:D :D :D :D

"Yeah though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the biggest, meanest, baddest mutha on the face of the planet for I am a WOLFHOUND"
WH Spearhead is offline   Reply With Quote