Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > Chief's Warehouse
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-02-2013   #1
[SS]Shooter
CO of Recruit Instruction

I just found out my son masturbates into the egg drop soup at the chinese buffet rest

Oldie but goodie...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...2101951AAZOXeY

I just found out my son masturbates into the egg drop soup at the chinese buffet restaurant he works at?

I'm facing a dilemma here y'all. I have a wonderful 17 year old son named Stuart who works after school and weekends at the Wee Wok Chinese restaurant in the town where we live. He's a sweet boy who's had self esteem issues and due to his obesity and acne problem.

Well, I came across his diary this morning and had a peek. Stuart wrote that he likes to masturbate into the bucket of soup they have in the fridge at the restaurant. He wrote that he sneeks the bucket of egg drop soup into the bathroom in the back and will masturbate into it.

I'm not sure what to do. He's a sweet boy, and this job has been wonderful for him. I don't want to say anything to him because I don't want to embarrass him and I don't want him to lose his job.

And besides, I don't think anybody would notice anyway because egg drop soup has them white stringy things floating around in it anyway. What people don't know won't hurt em. What should I do?

Keep your ears buttered up while I set fire to the rain!
[SS]Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2013   #2
[SS]Chief
Brew Master

AWESOME!! Wee Wok, that had me laughing....

"Give a man a beer, he'll waste an afternoon. But teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime!"
[SS]Chief is offline   Reply With Quote