Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > Game Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-26-2007   #46
Bassani

Ya, that is the hole, its tempermental though. It needs to be in just right.
Old 11-27-2007   #47
Sabotage

So the whole doesn't have openings for the two tabs that are on the xbox mics? Oh well I think connecting the controller in slot one is easy enough. Hopefully I'll have the bundle set by christmas and I can rock out with some of you. You did say that you can Rock Band online right? I was confused by that whole deal, but then again I never really looked into it.

"I am an indestructible master of war" - Disturbed

“Hitler built a fortress around Europe, but he forgot to put a roof on it.”- Franklin D. Roosevelt
Sabotage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007   #48
Bassani

Ya, you can play online.

Was just playing " Run to the Hills " by Iron Maiden. Little bit of a tough song, but I'm known to be Mr. Medium, lol. Well I have now completed this song on the guitar, both lead and bass on hard, Ive gotten through the bass part on expert but I fail @ about 75%, almost there, lol. I think I might be able to do alot of the songs that are not really that hard on hard, still gonna take me a while to get expert down though, maybe I can do the easier ones on expert, idk, lol.
Old 11-27-2007   #49
[SS]Rator
Sea Snipers® Owner/Leader

Nice dude, just dont go for points your first time thru. Save your star power until you go red then fire it off to get you thru the tough spots.

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007   #50
[SS]Grifter
Infidel

Quote:
Originally posted by [SS]Bassani
but I'm known to be Mr. Medium, lol
You an me both. I'm more of a medium/hard player myself. I'm not out to play expert on some of these songs...lol

“Weapons down or I will not be responsible for what comes next.” - Captain America
[SS]Grifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007   #51
Bassani

Ya Boss, thats pretty much what I try to do with the star power, or w/e it is with this, unless it is a easy song.

Grif, Im pretty much right in the same area as you I think.
Old 11-27-2007   #52
Sabotage

Quote:
Originally posted by [SS]Grifter
You an me both. I'm more of a medium/hard player myself. I'm not out to play expert on some of these songs...lol
It just takes playing it religiously and you'll be an expert in no time.... I was sick for awhile durring GH2 times and all I did was play and made expert fairly quickly.

“Hitler built a fortress around Europe, but he forgot to put a roof on it.”- Franklin D. Roosevelt

Last edited by Sabotage : 11-27-2007 at 07:57 PM.
Old 11-27-2007   #53
Bassani

Ya, but its the young bucks ( like yourself ) that catch on quicker, lmao
Old 11-27-2007   #54
[SS]Rator
Sea Snipers® Owner/Leader

im 35

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007   #55
Sabotage

Quote:
Originally posted by [SS]Bassani
Ya, but its the young bucks ( like yourself ) that catch on quicker, lmao
lol that may be true but there is also Rator and Chenzo who I assume are much much better than me judging by their scores.

Old 11-28-2007   #56
Bassani

ya, i think they cheat or something, lol. j/k. I was playing with Chenzo tonight on RB, but he ended up going to the drums so Grif could guitar. Grifs mic wasnt working, so it was just me n Chenzo babbling back n forth a little. Rator is too scared to do co-op online I think, lol. j/k on that too, I can just never time it right when hes playing GH or RB at the same time I am.
Old 11-28-2007   #57
[SS]Grifter
Infidel

That was fun last night. Thanks Chenzo and Bas. Unfortunately, my fucking mic doesn't work on the guitar, so they're sending me a new one.

I think the first song we played, I was sitting on the edge of my desk chair and it rolled out from under me and I hit the ground... Ikept playing though...only missed a few chords...lol

I don't remember what that song was I went to try on Hard near the end of our wrap up there - but I hadn't heard it before so I wasn't sure what to expect with the notes. With the songs I know - for me anyway - I can play them easier. We'll have to do that again.bigclap

“Weapons down or I will not be responsible for what comes next.” - Captain America
Old 11-28-2007   #58
Chenzo
Commies Beware

Yeah it was a good time... I don't mind playing drums, guitar or bass... and we had kinda figured that Grif was guitaring and Bass only wanted bass action so I was regulated to the drums.

But it was good. Gotta get me drum skills up.

Chenzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2007   #59
[SS]Grifter
Infidel

I need to work on the drums myself - maybe this weekend.

You did a great job on just about all of those songs Chenz. Bas as well. There were some songs where we probably tried at a higher skill level than we were accustomed to but it was all good.

And thanks for the Aerosmith tune. Been waiting to play that since I learned it was on the setlist.

Old 11-28-2007   #60
Sabotage

Quote:
Originally posted by [SS]Grifter
I think the first song we played, I was sitting on the edge of my desk chair and it rolled out from under me and I hit the ground... Ikept playing though...only missed a few chords...lol
Now that would be a funny sight.