Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > Game Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-25-2006   #31
Beefy1223
Hui Hui Hui

FACK!

I always thought I could since I made the thread. You can on other sites but I guess it's a rank thing. Anyway, yeah Rator, I will stop immediately. The last thing I want to do is fack this up. Midnight, you're a cool cat. Is that YOUR hair? Nice.

BTW, I'm having a giant, and I do mean GIANT LAN party at my school to celebrate graduation in a week. The party's at 7:00 PM on Friday. Since we sent out about 2,000 invitations, even if we only have a 10% turnout, it's a good decent 200 people. Yes, this IS a graduation celebration for nerds, but that's why you guys belong there. LoL, j/k. America's Army, WoW, Command and Conquer: GENERALS+Zero Hour, Warcraft III, Starcraft (a classic), and any other games that people bring to the party in groups more than 15 will be played. I figure Battlefield will be played also. I'm pretty lucky that the school was even close to being anywhere near willing to do this. LoL, but I do remember that they said they will need to "supervise". Supervise? Apparently we need security detail in a building that could still stand after a neutron blast. Anyway, the party is at the Brookwood High School gym in Atlanta, GA. Of course, only if you are rollin' through town. There's an admission charge of $15 to pay for the computer use and the gym "rental". Oh, and don't expect those normal school computers that on the list of it's upgrades it has one item:

1. CD-DVD ROM Drive

LoL. Our school got an $800,000 grant from the state Technology Applications In Our Schools, office downtown. The school bought 350 Alienware laptops, and used the rest of the money for a computer lab full of their desktops. They WANTED optimal performance, they GOT people constantly playing computer games on their awesome network. LoL.

Not convinced enough? I bet you think it's going to be a big sausagefest, huh? Well, you're wrong. We will have the largest single collective event of gaming than the state has ever had before at this party, so of course it will be attracting attention. We will have the DriftGirls all the way from Tokyo featuring a testing station for the new Playstation 3, and PSP Squared. If you are interested in attending, let me know. I'm the Vice President of the after school gaming club that's going to run the whole shindig, so I'll get you in. Hope to see you there.

snipersmil Good Hunting! snipersmil

124 and 13 on Blackwoods-Respawn-1-10 minute round=OWNAGE
Beefy1223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006   #32
Chenzo
Commies Beware

please stay on topic, and use good grammar and spelling or your posts will be deleted...

meedly meedly meedly meedly meedly meedly meedly meedly meedly MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Chenzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2006   #33
[SS]Rator
Sea SnipersŪ Owner/Leader

lol @ Chenzo...

Thanks for the intel Beefy.Sounds like a good time.

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote