Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > Movie/TV Reviews
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 11-23-2013   #151
[SS]Midnight
Lima Oscar Lima!

So?????

And????

Whatcha guys think about the Gov's "new" life/outlook? I mean he actually has a reason to stop being stupid now.....right?

"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood! NOBODY!" -- White Goodman
[SS]Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013   #152
[SS]Showstoper
XO of Recruit Instruction

I'm pretty sure something f**ked up will happen to his little clan. Then he will turn into the governor we all love to hate again.

I WILL LEAD BY EXAMPLE, NEVER REQUIRING A RECRUIT TO ATTEMPT ANY TASK I WOULD NOT DO MYSELF.
[SS]Showstoper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013   #153
[SS]Chief
Brew Master

My thoughts. He’ll be the ‘same’. I think he’s taking those girls to the Rick to have HIM take care of them and then he’ll go on to his life of crime....

"Give a man a beer, he'll waste an afternoon. But teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime!"
[SS]Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013   #154
[SS]Midnight
Lima Oscar Lima!

Yup. You called it.

Old 11-27-2013   #155
[SS]Snakebite
Thats Mr Sarcastic to you

I think Carl is going to kill everyone....

[SS]Snakebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013   #156
[SS]Chief
Brew Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SS]Midnight View Post
Yup. You called it.
I don't know, I'm not 100% convinced. Obviously, the daughter and mom he's latched on as his new family. I think he felt that Martinez was too weak in his leadership and thus….took him out. I seem to remember at one point he was even saying to Martinez ‘why are you making me do this’ ‘or I don’t want this..’. He could still be taking the girls to Rick. But on the flip side, he might want some revenge.
My questions are: who took out that other camp? What was the point of going to survivalist house? I get that they went there to get food. But what was up with the severed heads in the room and walkers just hanging out? I don’t know…just thought it was a strange run off of the story.
Also in WWZ, they too had the Zombies walking underwater which makes sense. It also explains why they couldn’t keep walkers out of the camp as they just walked up from the lake. I guess the Zombies ate all the fish? We’ll see how this whole Zombies in water plays out. So far, it’s keeping my interest.

[Insert Shooters comment] To much talking for me....[/comment]

"Give a man a beer, he'll waste an afternoon. But teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime!"
Old 11-27-2013   #157
[SS]Showstoper

I don't know about the Governor taking his new found family to Ric's camp. Y'all didn't see the previews for next week? Don't want to spoil it for the folks who haven't watched it, but it's going to get real up in here.

I WILL LEAD BY EXAMPLE, NEVER REQUIRING A RECRUIT TO ATTEMPT ANY TASK I WOULD NOT DO MYSELF.
Old 11-27-2013   #158
[SS]Midnight
Lima Oscar Lima!

I saw the previews for next week, and it's clear "Brian" is not changing his ways at all. However I figured that out after he fed one guy to the "biters" and stabbed another, then placed him in the lake for frequent viewing. ...his new "freak show"...

As for the biter that came after his new little girl, I feel that biter was let loose on purpose to rile up the camp.

My thoughts on the survivalist cabin is that he was not the only wacko. Some other nut had the idea have a zombie head collection, and it just put "Brian's" old ways back to the forefront of his mind. As to the other camp that got taken out: that just pressed to Brian that he needed to get his camp out of the open cause they are too vulnerable. Hence the focus once again on the prison for him.
As for bringing the girl to Rick's camp, I thought that at first but then after the above it is clear he has decided to once again be the "gov" of the new group and the best way to "survive" is to take the most defensible camp for himself - the prison. HE'S GOT A TANK NOW!

So ya interesting things are about to unfold.

Old 11-28-2013   #159
[SS]Chief
Brew Master

Ha ha....awesome Show!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SS]Showstoper View Post
but it's going to get real up in here.
And I did see the preview. I do like the fact that it’s not cut and dry what will happen. I guess they’ll show this last one on 1 December and not come back till February again. Like they did in Season 3.

From here:

Quote:
A 16 episode season of the series which the The New York Post gave 4 stars, will air in two parts with the first eight hours kicking off Oct. 13 and returning Feb. 2014 with the final eight episodes.
Basically, someones going to die this weekend!! We don’t know who. My guess is that one of the girls the Governor is watching over Megan or Lilly. Or someone gets bit.

Old 11-28-2013   #160
[SS]Showstoper

If they kill off Ric, we riot.

Old 11-28-2013   #161
[SS]Snakebite
Thats Mr Sarcastic to you

Thanks Midnight, you ruined it for me.... j/k, I already watched the last show.

[SS]Snakebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013   #162
[SS]Midnight
Lima Oscar Lima!

LoL Snakebite.

Well golly, I have to say that I feel better after this mid-season finale after one particular death among the MANY. Crazy how one man single handedly destroyed 3 large fully working camps that would likely have survived years without his "midas touche".

Old 12-02-2013   #163
[SS]Showstoper

My wife and I were gasping at some fight scenes. It was an awesome episode. Amazing how everything changes at the drop of a hat. I love this show.

Old 12-02-2013   #164
[SS]Midnight
Lima Oscar Lima!

I forgot to mention something that bugged me in that episode. The Govinator told his group that Rick's group wiped out the Woodbury group......buuuuuuut....no one batted an eye when Rick -at the fence- told the Gov AND his group that he had intigrated what was left of the Woodbury into his own and how some of them were now leaders in his prison group.

I was all OOOOO! Someone's gonna do a, "But you said....", but no one even flinched.... Maybe I need to watch that again to make sure...

Old 12-02-2013   #165
[SS]CJ

The only thing I hated about this last episode is the break. Now we have 2 months of no walking dead.

I had a bet going with one of my friends. We were betting who was going to die. Small stakes. Winner got a Coke.

I had Maggie. My only info was that she was scheduled to be a guest on the Talking Dead after the mid-season finale. My friend chose Tyrese. The funny thing is how each of us considered Herschel.

Some questions still remain. Like what happened to Ricks new baby? When will the group get back together? I'm thinking 1 or 2 of them finds Carol and she will get brought back to the mix.

[SS]CJ is offline   Reply With Quote