Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > General Conversation
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-26-2006   #1
Bassani

Combined Assault Demo

The Demo disc is out for anyone who doesnt know. I went to reserve the regular version today @ EB Games and they gave me the demo disc. Its kinda cool. Same engine as S3. Some new weapons and options. This is only a demo though, so I am sure there will be more in the full version.

From the demo, They have the M4A1, M8, HK5, M87ELR, SR-25, M4-90, MK .48, MG36, and M14.
The MG36 is a cousin of the HK36, you will see the difference in the demo or the full version if it makes it there.

Some of the acessories for the weapons are M203 Frags & HE's M203 Red & white Smoke, F303 that is basically a stun launcher kina like a 203 option but non leathal, M870 that is a shotty mounted like a 203, M870 bean bags that shoot bean bags instead of 12 gauge rounds, Thermal Scope, Red Dot, 4X Scope, Extra clips that put 40 rounds in your magizine instead of the standard 30, Suppressor 1 & 2, Rifle laser and Front Grip.

Pistols are the 226 and Mark 23 with standard options.

Other Weapons and options are Red & White Smoke, He & M67 Grenades, Flashbangs, M79 Grenade Launcher, AT-4, M3 which is a shoulder fired weapon heavier than the AT-4 and PRG's and offer Anti Armour and HE war heads. ( this might be fun on Convoy or suppression vs. Tanks ) Claymores, Ammo Pack that has a varity of ammo that you can reload your self on, Regular ammo. Armour aka Flaq Jacket, and Medical Kits that give you or your teammated 1/3 - 1/2 health back.

From the demo, the extra option look cool, but the overall game play and maps will speak for them selves obviously. Obviously this is a demo, so you can only play 1 level. It seems ok, we will see when the full version comes out.
Old 09-26-2006   #2
Sabotage

Thanks for the update man, very thurough by the way. I just might go pick up the demo first.

"I am an indestructible master of war" - Disturbed

“Hitler built a fortress around Europe, but he forgot to put a roof on it.”- Franklin D. Roosevelt
Sabotage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2006   #3
WEEZER
F&Bizzle

I saw some info about this on the SCEA forums. I called a few stores around my area and they didn't know about it whatreyout

Frank & Beans Website Oh YES, it's that good! Panda POOP in Your Mouth!
WEEZER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2006   #4
NEO-X

Awesome Post Basani, thanks for the update bro

NEO-X is offline   Reply With Quote