Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > General Conversation
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-27-2005   #1
[SS]Rator
Sea Snipers® Owner/Leader

[SS] is Recruiting!

Yes, we are recruiting.

If you are looking for a career in the Sea Snipers, please email me rator@seasnipers.net

Make sure you meet the following requirements and send me the information requested below...

• Must be 21 or older
• Must be available for practices Thursdays from 10:30pm EST till 12. (optional practices on Monday nites, same time)
• Must be active in our forums (reading/posting daily is preferred)
• Must have access to AIM (you should have a router as well)
• Dues $25 per year.

In your email, tell us a bit about yourself, your clan/gaming history, your current situation (are you in a clan currently? etc) Let us know what your timezone is, your availability, work schedule etc. There are 4 nights a week when SS activites occur. 2 matches, 2 practices all taking place between 10:30pm EST and 12. Do not email me if you cannot make those times.

You will also be hazed. You will get the worst we can give you over the internet for a few weeks. If you don't think you can handle it, dont bother applying. We will investigate you to make sure you are who you say you are. Do not take joining the SS lightly. It takes quite some dedication and time.

Thank you.

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005   #2
GUDERIAN
Ensign

I have sent you an e-mail. I hope you read it over and consider me as a potential recruit.
GUDERIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005   #3
NEO-X

*waits for the overflow of replies*

G'luck w/ your recruiting.. Im sure it'll go well... Actually Im quite shocked to learn that your recruiting. I figured you guys had little turn over considering....

Eh... well..

NEO-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2005   #4
[SS]Grunt
Sube Power!!!!!!!

We do have little turnover,, we are giving others a chance. but good luck to you Neo if i said the name right if i didnt ,,, eh...well....

-Arthur M. Jenkins- (May 1954- Feb 05)
-Somebody, somewhere is training, and when u meet them they will win,,
[SS]Grunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #5
[SS]Rator

its true, no turnover to other clans, but some people retire if they dont have the time any longer. We are also bumping up our numbers cause of S3.

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
Old 12-28-2005   #6
NEO-X

Rator..is that a real pic of someone in ur family perhaps??? Or just an image u came across??

Old 12-28-2005   #7
[SS]Rator

It's my grandfather on my dads side. He fought in WW2 as did my other grandfather. I think between them both, they were in italy, belgium, france, and germany. They both died in the past 2 years, my moms dad died on my damn birthday of all days. So i try to honor them and their service as much as i can.

Old 12-28-2005   #8
NEO-X

Quote:
Originally posted by [SS]Rator
It's my grandfather on my dads side. He fought in WW2 as did my other grandfather. I think between them both, they were in italy, belgium, france, and germany. They both died in the past 2 years, my moms dad died on my damn birthday of all days. So i try to honor them and their service as much as i can.
I cannot even begin to describe how absolutely bad ass that is.

Thats freakin awesome.

Old 12-28-2005   #9
THE BADGER.
Ensign

I have also sent a email, thanks for the opportunity. That's awesome about your grandparents. Both my grandfathers were in WWII. My grandfather on my Dad's side was a scout in Nazi Germany, he was wounded by shrapnel when his position was compromised. They started artillery fire and a shell blew a tree near him and he got some shrapnel in his legs, he received The Purple Heart.He passed away last year, I loved him dearly and will miss him. My grandfather on my mothers side was an airplane mechanic on a carrier if I'm not mistaken. My stepfather is a Vietnam veteran, he was shot 3 times and was the only one to survive a ambush that killed his entire platoon. He recieved The Purple Heart as well.

When approching a BADGER: in the wild be cautious, for they have a tendency to become aggitated and shoot RPGs.

Last edited by THE BADGER. : 12-28-2005 at 02:16 PM.
THE BADGER. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #10
[SS]Rator

Thanks everyone, i will reply to everyones emails asap.

Old 12-28-2005   #11
TIMEX.
Commander

Quote:
Originally posted by [SS]Rator
So i try to honor them and their service as much as i can.
Thats awesome man, very admirable.regularsmi

TIMEX. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005   #12
VanMan
Ensign

Greetings:

I just sent an e-mail requesting membership in the [SS] clan. I failed to mention in my e-mail that I'm in the Central time zone. I hope to be able to join one of the better clans in SOCOM, because I hope it'll help elevate my game.
snipersmil Hoorah!
VanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005   #13
[SS]SportoFu
Canadian Chuck Norris

That was your first post on our boards. Doesn't help much.
Sorry, just being honest.

[SS]SportoFu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005   #14
overkil4825
Captain

both of my grandfathers fouhgt in WWII one was a brigadier general and the other was a sargeant 1st class
overkil4825 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005   #15
THE BADGER.
Ensign

There is a lot of military background on these boards. I wish I had sat down with my grandfather before he died and let him tell me some stories about that time in our history.

When approching a BADGER: in the wild be cautious, for they have a tendency to become aggitated and shoot RPGs.

THE BADGER. is offline   Reply With Quote