Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > General Conversation
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-25-2009   #91
Tagger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEO-X View Post
....................PS3 may be a power house, yes.. but PSN sucks a big hairy veiny cock.
Please, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel Neo, lmao! Yea I have to agree with you man.

Galatians 2:20
Tagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009   #92
NEO-X

LOL...

someone on the UF forums typed this of Socom Conf:

"Plain and simple, this game is a shit sandwich and we all have to take a bite."

I couldnt stop laughing when I read that
NEO-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009   #93
AEJustin1

I think socom is a good game actually, the servers may be a little messed up but the game itself is good from what little I've played of it so far (too many games, so little time, especially splitting that time between PS3 and 360)

If you don't stand behind our troops. Please feel free to stand in front of them...
PROUD to be an AMERICAN!
AEJustin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009   #94
Tagger

I think my youngest brother is a little upset with me over the move to the 360, heh. He's more of a PS3 guy in spite of Live's advantages over the PSN. By the time the PSN is totally integrated, Microsoft will be releasing it's next console. Whoever provides the most fun for my buck gets my buck. That's the bottom line. And, from what I've experienced so far, the 360 is doing it better. Still, I love my PS3. There's nothing like climbing into my race chassis and firing up a Boss 302 Mustang in Grid with the sound cranked up and jamming gears. The 360 can't touch that with a controller or a cheap ass wheel. I guess I'll be on both systems for the forseeable future depending on what I want to play.

Old 02-26-2009   #95
Bassani

Except for the fact that the Boss was a complete POS. I hate to say it too as I am very into my Stangs, but there is a reason the Boss was only made for a couple years...

Unless you're talking about a new one, those I haven't heard anything about...
Old 02-26-2009   #96
Tagger

Well, the one in Grid doesn't handle very well. It has to be thrown through the turns to keep the pace up. The motor sounds pretty good in game and and getting one sideways but still under control is a blast. I've never owned one IRL. But, Mustangs have always been my favorite since I was a kid. Other hotrods might outperform them but I really don't care. I just like the body style and the rumble of the engine. A '68 Mustang Fastback with a 289 would be my pick if I could only have one car for the rest of my life. I'm not a gearhead. If you gave me a 302 Boss motor and told me I had to rebuild it, I'd have to get a lot of help.

I love the Mustangs in Grid though. 2nd and 3rd gears are a little short for the tracks in the game. But, the motor has enough torque for getting out of turns.

Old 02-26-2009   #97
NEO-X

Grid was hella fun, I enjoyed playing that game. Thought it was really well done

NEO-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009   #98
Bassani

My fav Stangs are the Fox coupes...