Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > General Conversation
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-10-2009   #16
spacegy4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chenzo View Post
heh... nice... we can get it together, we'll just do the 1 on 1 bit and kill each other over and over for it.
I think you need to be level 47 or something to unlock the challenge. Being level 35 or something im getting there.

Anyways if you say that doing 1v1 isn't cheating then how about I have a custom HQ unlimited score,time,lasting of HQ LAN game with 2 computers. and leave it running once I've capped the HQ. the xp keeps coming lol.

Quite easy to do considering you can install on as many machines as you want with one disk using the same serial for all of them (no DRM protects multiplayer cod4 pc). Even if there was DRM you could just do a local game and dont even need internet to do it.

Last edited by spacegy4 : 12-10-2009 at 03:17 PM.
spacegy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009   #17
[SS]Rator
Sea Snipers® Owner/Leader

No, youd have to do it in a cage match, have someone join on you immediately, then trade off c4-ing each other for the both of you to get it. You can't rank up in a private room. And yes its level 47, then 25 payback kills with c4.

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009   #18
TR1KSTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SS]Rator View Post
No, youd have to do it in a cage match, have someone join on you immediately, then trade off c4-ing each other for the both of you to get it. You can't rank up in a private room. And yes its level 47, then 25 payback kills with c4.
Yeah that's one way. Or like me pitch a tent and wait for people I was lucky to find a game where the other team was all hot headed. And was very lucky that every air drop I had and stole was ammo.

I play to win, and I win because I play. But to get on my level you can't win, you have to dominate the field.
TR1KSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009   #19
spacegy4

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SS]Rator View Post
Sorry I was referring to how to "cheat"/pad stats etc in COD4PC. Sorry for not making it clear.
spacegy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009   #20
[SS]TeeToe
Human Tripod

I got mine on Tuesday! I got four C4 kills the hard way; ended up going 2 and 22 my first match, and 3-18 my second one.

Funny enough- we were in a public room and the other team asked us how we got that logo; I responded that IW put it in the game for us and that is was our clan's actual logo. They laughed and called BS.

It's pretty awesome that the payback challenge gives you the title " I'm Rich! " since it unlocks the SS logo, and our founder's name is Rich. Gotta love IW.

Hope they found our website....

[SS]TeeToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009   #21
[SSr]LouSaynis

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SS]TeeToe View Post
I got mine on Tuesday! I got four C4 kills the hard way; ended up going 2 and 22 my first match, and 3-18 my second one.

Funny enough- we were in a public room and the other team asked us how we got that logo; I responded that IW put it in the game for us and that is was our clan's actual logo. They laughed and called BS.

It's pretty awesome that the payback challenge gives you the title " I'm Rich! " since it unlocks the SS logo, and our founder's name is Rich. Gotta love IW.

Haha didn't notice that until just now. I got it the hard way, too. Just running around and doing nothing but kill people with C-4 for about 6 hrs play time. I was called quite the n00b lol.
Old 12-10-2009   #22
TR1KSTER

Quote:

Actually you don't get it after 4 c4 kills it's after you complete the whole I'm rich challenge which is a lot more than four.

I play to win, and I win because I play. But to get on my level you can't win, you have to dominate the field.
Old 12-10-2009   #23
[SS]TeeToe
Human Tripod

Quote:
Originally Posted by TR1KSTER View Post
Actually you don't get it after 4 c4 kills it's after you complete the whole I'm rich challenge which is a lot more than four.

Oh I know. I'm just saying the first 4 of 25 were done the really hard way. Public rooms, and running around with C4 all day. Love my emblem and I'm proud as hell to be here.

[SS]TeeToe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009   #24
TR1KSTER

Quote:
Oh I know. I'm just saying the first 4 of 25 were done the really hard way. Public rooms, and running around with C4 all day. Love my emblem and I'm proud as hell to be here.
Oh okay now I understand. Ok

Old 12-10-2009   #25
[SSr]LouSaynis

I got all 25 the hard way ^_^
Old 12-11-2009   #26
H3AVYARMS-TROWA

13/25 coming im itching ... everytime i get a kill thats not payback i get sad. lol
H3AVYARMS-TROWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009   #27
H3AVYARMS-TROWA

Quote:

really cool good to know that the founder was also named rich. coincidence?
H3AVYARMS-TROWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009   #28
[SS]Steve-O
Presidente

I sport it proudly. Although you do not need to sacrifice your kill/death ratio to get it.... Just play some domination for a little bit and place the c4 by the flags. As soon as you hear "there taking "A", "B", or "C"", blow the c4. I think my highest c4 kill is 4. Although you want to place the c4 near/on a flag that is highly active, so I would use the lightweight and marathon perk which helps a lot to move in and out of the dangerous zones.

[SS]Steve-O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009   #29
Tagger

Thanks for posting that tactic Steve-O. Trying to earn the title/emblem with my usual playstyle only gets me whacked repeatedly. I'll give your suggestions a try tonight.
Tagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009   #30
[SS]Steve-O
Presidente

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tagger View Post
Thanks for posting that tactic Steve-O. Trying to earn the title/emblem with my usual playstyle only gets me whacked repeatedly. I'll give your suggestions a try tonight.
You play on a PS3 right? Make sure you add me, I have no friends on the Ps3 for MW2. Every time I log on and find a bunch of mouthy players I think, I need to buy an X-box.....

[SS]Steve-O is offline   Reply With Quote