Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > General Conversation
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-29-2009   #16
TR1KSTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SS]Grunt View Post
nice so,,, are u in the navy yet? u know the whole process right??? no walk in the park, i hope u can run 12 and lower runtimes, the physical aspect yes its rough. i thought being in an outfit like that its classified to disclose ur whereabouts,, wow they can be subject to U.C.M.J forsure,oh well goodluck. oh yea best believe if u are hearing that from a recuirter they will tell u that they can give u the sky if u sign,, they say whatever to get u in. just know u have to really show urself cause the dropout rates for Seal/Ranger are crazy!! i know on both cause i was enlisted in the Marines and currently in the Army, both are very hard programs to get but if u are strong,, u will get it. remember 'pain is weakness coming from the body',,,
Yea. I can run 1.5 miles in 7 minutes flat and they expect 11 or lower. No I'm not in the navy yet I might go to college first before doing that and people drop out because they don't want to keep hurting and that's because they want to be able to call themselves a Navy Seal, but my whole life I've done things I've wanted to quit like tryouts for highschool soccer that whole week could have been called hell week nothing but running for 4 hours every day and then carried into next week cuz they lied about it being a week. but everytime i said I was going to quit I never did. I couldn't. If I did I wouldn't know what to do after that. That is why I want to be a SEAL not because I have to go through hell week and intense training, but because I want to. I have been pushed around my whole life and running from other things and this is to prove to myself if I can take all the things I've been given over my life in 26 weeks.

I play to win, and I win because I play. But to get on my level you can't win, you have to dominate the field.
TR1KSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009   #17
[SS]Grunt
Sube Power!!!!!!!

well bro goodluck and godspeed!!!!!

-Arthur M. Jenkins- (May 1954- Feb 05)
-Somebody, somewhere is training, and when u meet them they will win,,
[SS]Grunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009   #18
TR1KSTER

Thank you.

I play to win, and I win because I play. But to get on my level you can't win, you have to dominate the field.
TR1KSTER is offline   Reply With Quote