Old 02-05-2015   #181
[SS]Snakebite
Thats Mr Sarcastic to you

[SS]Snakebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015   #182
[SS]Showstoper
XO of Recruit Instruction

^ LOL

I WILL LEAD BY EXAMPLE, NEVER REQUIRING A RECRUIT TO ATTEMPT ANY TASK I WOULD NOT DO MYSELF.
[SS]Showstoper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2015   #183
[SS]Midnight
Lima Oscar Lima!

I can't hold it. After watching last Sundays episode I have to share my prediction. First things first...

SPOILER ALERT!!!! DON'T READ IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED!!

And second: I only know about the TV series. So if it has not been shown then I do not KNOW and I do not want to know. I am just ..."deducing".

I THINK that Rick is testing the new community. He knows they are watching and listening to the groups every move and conversation. The new community is presenting as all nice and well...just like old pre zombie life. But the incident with the community leaders son tells me that is just the surface. I think Rick see that as well. And his statement of “We won’t get weak," “That’s not in us anymore. We’ll make it work. If they can’t make it, then we’ll just take this place.” is bait to call their bluff. He knows they are listening.

Kinda basing it on their ability to get information on them long before making contact as well as the gun in the blender thing. "Dude! Where's my gun!"

"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood! NOBODY!" -- White Goodman
[SS]Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015   #184
[SS]Midnight
Lima Oscar Lima!

Well that episode was a bit on the yawn side.... so here is this:

AND THIS:

Last edited by [SS]Midnight : 03-09-2015 at 07:51 PM.
Old 03-10-2015   #185
[SS]Chief
Brew Master

Pretty funny stuff. The Carl Ppppa was a bit to long. They should have cut it at 3 Minutes.

I liked the character building. Also they’re going to make a spin off show this summer title yet to be named.

http://blogs.amctv.com/the-walking-d...panion-series/

MC today announced that it has placed an initial two-season order for a companion series to The Walking Dead, the #1 show on television among adults 18-49 for going on three seasons.

The new series (title to be announced) will be set in Los Angeles and focused on new characters and storylines. The show’s first season will consist of six one-hour episodes and premiere on AMC in late summer. The show’s second season will air in 2016.

Robert Kirkman, Gale Anne Hurd, Greg Nicotero and David Alpert from The Walking Dead are executive producers of the new series, which, like the original, is being produced by AMC Studios. Dave Erickson (Marco Polo, Sons of Anarchy), who co-created and co-wrote the pilot with Kirkman, is an Executive Producer and Showrunner. The series will star Cliff Curtis (Missing, Gang Related), Kim Dickens (Gone Girl, Sons of Anarchy), Frank Dillane (Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince) and Alycia Debnam Carey (Into the Storm).

“We take incredibly seriously the notion of building a satisfying companion series to the number one show on television. From the beginning of The Walking Dead on AMC, we’ve been asked questions about what was going on in other parts of the zombie apocalypse, and what it looked like as the world really did ‘turn.’ Through this new series, we’re going to find out,” said Charlie Collier, AMC president. “Robert Kirkman, Dave Erickson and their writing team, along with an incomparable set of producers, cast and crew have created something remarkable and clearly distinct. We respectfully follow the request of Monty Python as we bring out (the latest of) our Dead.”

“We feel empowered by this two-season commitment, a serious show of faith from our network partner AMC,” Kirkman said. “I personally take it as a sign that they believe, like we do, that we’ve accomplished our goal of developing something original that can pay tribute to the original show and expand the world I created while at the same time having something new to say with this story. I’m very grateful that we now have the opportunity to tell this amazing story and show the fans that we really haven’t scratched the surface yet when it comes to The Walking Dead.”

"Give a man a beer, he'll waste an afternoon. But teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime!"
[SS]Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015   #186
[SS]Midnight
Lima Oscar Lima!

I am looking forward to the spin off. Should be good.

Edit: posted a different vid than I originally intended... here is the one I meant to post:

Last edited by [SS]Midnight : 03-30-2015 at 07:11 AM.
Old 11-16-2015   #187
[SS]Rator
Sea Snipers® Owner/Leader

So WTF with Glenn?! They ever gonna get back to that?

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2015   #188
[SS]Showstoper

That's how I know that he's still alive. They're treating it like an afterthought. He'll pop up again.

I WILL LEAD BY EXAMPLE, NEVER REQUIRING A RECRUIT TO ATTEMPT ANY TASK I WOULD NOT DO MYSELF.
Old 11-16-2015   #189
[SS]Rator
Sea Snipers® Owner/Leader

I guess I meant it was like this huge thing, then it hasnt really been touched on in like 3 episodes since.

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015   #190
[SS]Chief
Brew Master

I’m thinking at the end of this last episode (where Abraham, Daryl and Sasha are ridding in the truck), he’s the one on the walkie talkie (and when I say he, I mean Glenn) that is calling for Help....just my thought.

"Give a man a beer, he'll waste an afternoon. But teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime!"

Last edited by [SS]Chief : 11-18-2015 at 06:56 AM.
Old 11-22-2015   #191
[SS]Midnight
Lima Oscar Lima!

Interesting thought. I am convinced he is dead though. He was all buffet style for a large horde...

Old 11-22-2015   #192
[SS]Showstoper

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SS]Midnight View Post
Interesting thought. I am convinced he is dead though. He was all buffet style for a large horde...
I respectfully disagree MN. When a regular cast member dies, he or she is immediately is on that same night The Talking Dead. He hasn't been on it. I'm pretty sure he'll pop up again.

Old 11-22-2015   #193
[SS]Midnight
Lima Oscar Lima!

Excellent point. As I was clicking to post the reply I was thinking that I should ask about the talking dead as I did not see that. However I think the best we can go for is upgrading from "dead" to "not yet dead". He got bit! .... A lot! I can not however think of who else might have been calling for help on the radio.

Old 11-23-2015   #194
[SS]Showstoper

Was I right or was I right? :)

Old 11-24-2015   #195
[SS]Chief
Brew Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SS]Showstoper View Post
Was I right or was I right? :)
I have to say, I’m a bit disappointed. Granted I truly like him and his character....I just felt that at some point you gotta end it with some characters. They would have been waaaayyyyy better off if they just left it as it was and had him show up like another season down the road. They could have used his ‘how I survived and got to you.’ As an entire show. Just sayin’.