Go Back   [SS] Forums > Public Forums > Game Chat
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-29-2013   #151
[SS]Rator
Sea Snipers® Owner/Leader

Thanks Chief, and weak.

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
they will be things you will miss!
[SS]Rator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013   #152
DatGuy

apparently, reviewing paltry DLC offerings is a thing now

6/10

http://www.destructoid.com/review-ca...c-243463.phtml

DatGuy "doubts my connections".
DatGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013   #153
[SS]Chief
Brew Master

Call of Duty Championship

April 5 - 7, 2013

The Call of Duty® Championship, presented by Xbox is just around the corner, taking place on April 5th - 7th, 2013 in Hollywood, California, and you have a chance to be there by enlisting and participating in the Call of Duty Championship 2013 World League Champions Series Online Qualifying Contest!

At the end of the Call of Duty Championship 2013 World League Champions Series Online Qualifying Contest Period, the top eight eligible teams in the Call of Duty®: Black Ops II World League Champions Series, Season 3 (February), on Xbox 360®, Master Division will be selected as the winners.

Winners will be invited to directly participate in the Call of Duty Championship to take on other top teams from around the world.

Form your teams and start competing!

"Give a man a beer, he'll waste an afternoon. But teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime!"
[SS]Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013   #154
[SS]Chief
Brew Master

The Double Weapon XP weekend has now started for the recently-released multiplatform title, “Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.” According to a report by Charlie Intel on Jan. 31, players can now earn double the amount of experience points for their weapons while playing the multiplayer modes in the Nintendo Wii U, PC, Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 video game. As a result, they can level up and unlock attachments for their guns in half the time.

"Give a man a beer, he'll waste an afternoon. But teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime!"
Old 02-02-2013   #155
DatGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SS]Chief View Post
Call of Duty Championship

April 5 - 7, 2013

The Call of Duty® Championship, presented by Xbox is just around the corner, taking place on April 5th - 7th, 2013 in Hollywood, California, and you have a chance to be there by enlisting and participating in the Call of Duty Championship 2013 World League Champions Series Online Qualifying Contest!

At the end of the Call of Duty Championship 2013 World League Champions Series Online Qualifying Contest Period, the top eight eligible teams in the Call of Duty®: Black Ops II World League Champions Series, Season 3 (February), on Xbox 360®, Master Division will be selected as the winners.

Winners will be invited to directly participate in the Call of Duty Championship to take on other top teams from around the world.

Form your teams and start competing!

you wanna know something funny?

the owner of MLG wants to make his own competitive shooter, because as he says "The persistent leveling systems in games like Call of Duty and Halo make it much harder to present a clean, skill-based competition, especially when you add in things like killstreaks and ordnance drops. That sort of play is enjoyable for the mass market, and for players who enjoy having fun and being rewarded for time, but it’s not competition-friendly."

http://penny-arcade.com/report/edito...ter-is-inevita

for verification

Old 02-03-2013   #156
[SS]Wally
‘The Umbrella Man’

I agree

"Guns don't kill people, lasers do." - Wally
"I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders". - Ted Nugent
Born On Date: 1-30-2007
[SS]Wally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013   #157
[SS]Chief
Brew Master

Double XP weekend, this weekend.

Quote:
Treyarch announced today that this coming weekend will offer players double experience all weekend long in their widely popular first-person shooter, “Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.” Owners of any platform may take advantage of the weekend event as fans will receive double experience in the “Call of Duty: Black Ops 2” online multiplayer mode on the Xbox 360, Playstation 3, PC, and the Wii U.

Gamers will begin to receive two times the experience in the game starting tomorrow morning and the bonus will remain active until early Monday. This is a good time for players who have just picked the title or those who have taken a break to come into the game and attempt to catch up. The event goes for player experience only and won’t affect weapon experience.

Old 02-22-2013   #158
[SS]Rator

Nice thanks Chief!

I'm gonna ask you questions, and every time you don't give me answers, I'm gonna cut something off. And I promise you...
Old 02-22-2013   #159
DatGuy

its having a free weekend on steam and is on sale for 33% of for the whole weekend as well.

Old 02-22-2013   #160
[SS]Rator

nice!

Old 03-12-2013   #161
[SS]Rator

BO2 getting microtransactions...

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/...4db51d1900000e

Old 03-13-2013   #162
[SS]Chief
Brew Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SS]Rator View Post
I just purchased the 10 Slots for Customization. Which is awesome. Talk about versatility in a match. You want me to Sprint...got a class for that. Camp, yup got it covered. Someone called in a swarm; hello Blind eye!

On a side note:

That sort of sucks for those that used their Prestige tokens to unlock....

Old 03-13-2013   #163
DatGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by [SS]Chief View Post
I just purchased the 10 Slots for Customization. Which is awesome. Talk about versatility in a match. You want me to Sprint...got a class for that. Camp, yup got it covered. Someone called in a swarm; hello Blind eye!

On a side note:

That sort of sucks for those that used their Prestige tokens to unlock....
this is why we can't have nice things.

I urge you not to put money into this stuff or it will become the norm

Old 03-13-2013   #164
[SS]Rator

Cant use em in private matches sadface.

Old 03-13-2013   #165
[SS]Midnight
Lima Oscar Lima!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatGuy View Post
I urge you not to put money into this stuff or it will become the norm
Here is one of those rare times when I will agree with DG. However I also have to understand that among the tens of millions of COD fans our little corner will have little impact on this. So...oh well.

Goes right up there with pay higher prices for DLC and the prices will just keep going up.....oh well.

I have seen the future! COD 25: Assault on Mars-$60. DLC premium pack includes all DLC, 2 maps each over 4 DLC installments, only $499!

"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood! NOBODY!" -- White Goodman

Last edited by [SS]Midnight : 03-13-2013 at 06:28 PM.
[SS]Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote