Old 10-10-2006   #1
[SSr]LouSaynis

What is this world coming to?

srsly

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...053801,00.html
Old 10-10-2006   #2
[SS]Shooter
CO of Recruit Instruction

When the kids start learning that they need to ACT and take down the shooters, rather than sitting around waiting to be shot/raped, this country will become a better place.

People need to learn to take responsibility for their own safety.

Keep your ears buttered up while I set fire to the rain!

Last edited by [SS]Shooter : 10-10-2006 at 07:11 PM.
[SS]Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006   #3
[SSr]LouSaynis

true that

hell, if someone comes into my school and tries to shoot people, I will take his ass down in a heartbeat, I would rather see just myself get hurt than 10 other people hurt/dead
Old 10-10-2006   #4
[SS]Snakebite
Thats Mr Sarcastic to you

Well, most of the time it is a school and your dealing with kids. Now if some idiot tried to bring a gun into my office, he better shoot me fast or I'll be all over him like butter on hot roll.... shiftyeyes

[SS]Snakebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006   #5
[SS]Frost

I dont think he will be able to shoot you snake. With your sniping abilities you could take him out quickly before he even gets out of his car.

[SS]Frost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006   #6
[SS]Hoot
Ex-SS

The worst thing about these incidents is that they are continuing to publicize them. Where do you think more and more kids are getting the idea to bring a gun to school? The news.

The Defense Department regrets to inform you that your sons are dead because they were stupid.
[SS]Hoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2006   #7
[SS]Snakebite
Thats Mr Sarcastic to you

Exactly Hoot, I mean these "attention" hungry troubled kids are seeing how much attention the news is giving and they want a piece of the action.

[SS]Snakebite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006   #8
JESS7

From a teacher's standpoint, I can say that it is a little scary. The building that I teach in has 5 entrances, and the one on my end of the hall is the only one that is locked but even it can be jerked open. You never know who could come in at any time and for any reason. I have some kids that I really worry about making mad. I agree that seeing it on the news every time it happens does nothing for stopping it. Most of these kids just need some love and attention at home. Parents just aren't what they used to be in some cases. But that's just my opinion.

JESS7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006   #9
[SSr]LouSaynis

there just needs to be more security around most schools to scare off would-be shooters

my school has at least 3 police officers on campus at any given time and I think that so far there has only been 2 fights this year and last year they were almost a daily occurance so the cops work
Old 10-13-2006   #10
[SS]Hoot
Ex-SS

The solution to guns is NOT more guns. Its prevention and education. Using more cops is a bandaid.

The Defense Department regrets to inform you that your sons are dead because they were stupid.
[SS]Hoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006   #11
[SSr]LouSaynis

I live in an area where there are alot of gangs the cops are there because these people wont listen to prevention and education by this stage a person is at the point where they have either learned or they haven't, not in between
Old 10-19-2006   #12
WEEZER
F&Bizzle

Good thing no one got hurt...

Quote:
When the kids start learning that they need to ACT and take down the shooters
hmm... when anyone has an AK-47 pointed at them maybe it's not the best time to pull a Jackie Chan, it's a tough call to make.

Frank & Beans Website Oh YES, it's that good! Panda POOP in Your Mouth!
WEEZER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006   #13
/SuPerMan\
/T\ 4 LIFE

weezer when i read that i was seriosuly laughin out loud for a minute or two...mgiht be casue im jsut wikid tired or maybe because its acually hilarious....i dont know...but yea...i agree with you guys they shoudl defiently stop publicizing these things and also if it were an ak or usmitn i probably wouldnt attempt anyhting unless i KNEW i woudl defiently get the better of him but if it was a handgun i woudl probably be more liekyl to take a risk than wait for the perfect opportunity....that and i would get some of my buddies to jump the kid too

there are some kids at my shcool who if they brought in a gun they wouldn't just get it wrestled away from them, they would also get beat to a pulp and then the gun would "misfire" and hit them "accidently"

/T\-Best Watch Your Back-/T\
tacticalassasins.net-come visit us
/SuPerMan\ is offline   Reply With Quote