View Single Post
Old 08-15-2003   #13
[SS]CJ

Questions

I knew there would be a bunch of questions. But if I tried to anwer all anticipated questions, the post would be too long, etc.

Deadeye, just use your imagination. The burger design should be kept along with the font on the image w/green background. We change the colors of our t-shirts everytime we place an order. We dont have an official logo or anything. What we have are some designs that we use for our menus, t-shirts, billboard sign, etc. Nothing we have is electronic media. Heck, the place that does our t-shirts wouldn't even give me a copy of their artwork (even though they charged me $70 an hour to do it). The image that I came up with in the upper left of the site is really sad, and it took me over 2 hours to do it. I don't know how much time Arkangel and Snakebite put in their pics, but they did everything that I was trying to do, which is straghten everything out and clean it up basically.

Snake, the two images that you did are sweet. I know that one with the black text/green background was all crooked. I made a few attempts at straightening it, but I just ended up ruining it. Also, the brick background is a nice touch. I thought it was funny how much the cotton texture showed up when I uploaded them to my pc from dig camera.

Ark, it's cool how you got the image to curve like that and the different colors are tight.

I told my mom what I was doin and she thought it was great. I'm gonna have to print all these out and show em to her. She'll get a kick out of them. I've been trying to get her to come over to check out the site and make comments. She doesn't use a pc at all.

Last edited by [SS]CJ : 08-15-2003 at 09:03 PM.
[SS]CJ is offline   Reply With Quote