View Single Post
Old 08-15-2003   #1
[SS]CJ

AND THE WINNER IS........

I'm a total noob at designing web site stuff. I just published a site for our family business, the Humdinger Drive-In. Here's a link to the site. I've only spend a couple hours on it so far, time consuming stuff.

http://home.comcast.net/~humdinger-d...wsb/index.html

I don't have photoshop, and even if I did, it would take me half a year to get good at editing images. It seems a lot of ppl toy around with sigs, avatarts, etc. There are two pics in the site that I uploaded. One is in the upper left hand corner and the other is in the photo section. I took dig pics of a couple t-shirts and uploaded them to site after changing the bitmap format to jpeg format.

Here's the contest: If anyone feels like messing around with modifying them, go ahead. Post them up on this thread. I'll choose the best one and send that person a Humdinger ballcap that we just got in today, or one of our t-shirts. Either one of them would retail in the $20 range.

Anybody except Rator can enter. If he posted one up, I'd feel to obligated to make him the winner, lol. Now I'm wondering if this thread will even be here the next time I check.

Last edited by [SS]CJ : 09-04-2003 at 06:57 AM.
[SS]CJ is offline   Reply With Quote