View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009   #10
[SS]Wally
‘The Umbrella Man’

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabotage View Post
multiple endings? Where?

I saw this about three days ago, my girlfriend and I watched it in the dark because we're stupid and we both got pretty scared. We have both had pasts with "paranormal activity" or so we thought, when we were little but nothing too frightening so it kinda hit home for us and made us a little freaked out for the past couple of days.
Yeah, I think alot of people have had weird things happen that they can't explain. Including myself even though I don't really believe in anything paranormal. Not to start a debate, just doesn't make sense to me.

Of coarse I say that, but last night I was playing Operation Flashpoint and one of my squad was laying on the ground missing his head and I was checking out his neck/shoulders when my wife touched my back. I was wearing Turtle Beaches and jumped a mile high. It was hilarious.

My wife and daughter completely freak over scary movies and this one will be perfect for us all to watch together. I think its funny watching people get scared over stuff like this.

Will be fun.

Sorry for the thread hijack. Felt like typing a small story
The End

"Guns don't kill people, lasers do." - Wally
"I don't like repeat offenders, I like dead offenders". - Ted Nugent
Born On Date: 1-30-2007
[SS]Wally is offline   Reply With Quote