View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013   #1
[SSr]StellaDumas
Always a dumbass.

Vote Yes Video Game High School

I have to say that this online series is extremely good. The concept is a good one, and the fact that is an independent film with an independent studio doing the work makes it so much better than most of the Hollywood backed crap I have been watching over the years. The organic feel of the film makes it that much more enjoyable. Mind you, The series is filled with your typical teenage high school cliches, but it delivers them in a hilarious way. Matthew Arnold, Will Campos and Brian Firenzi do some awesome writing on the series, and the visual effects are stunning. The visual effects are all overseen by the famous Freddie Wong, whom many of you may have seen his shorts on YouTube over the years, The YouTube channels name being freddiew. The character development may seem a bit rushed at times, but the idea and visual effects far make up for it. I give this series a 4 out of 5, and that is only because of a few of the groan worthy situations and cliches in the dialogue. Check it out. The whole first season is available as a blu-ray or dvd purchase, on iTunes, and on Netflix, or you can just watch the entire series on freddiew's YouTube page.
[SSr]StellaDumas is offline   Reply With Quote