View Single Post
Old 01-19-2004   #1
[SS]Dr.Who

Glitches everywhere making game shitty again......

I have been playing more S2 lately because I am trying to improve my sniping skills and playing maps that I would not normally snipe on. I have to say it is a blast, but the freakin glitchers are really starting to piss me off!!!!!!

While the DNAS seems to be doing it's job, this whole wall slide and the run/jump to get more running speed bullcrap is really annoying. It seems on the maps with alot of buildings that all you see is wall sliding crap. I was in CR today and this SEAL (my team) started out running and before I could get out of our spawn area his name was not visible on the screen. I asked him why he has to cheat and he said "because if I dont they will get behind me and kill me before I get them".

I understood "why" he did it, but then he asked why I picked up the M-14 w/203........ I said the the wall sliding gives an unfair advantage, he replied with "just like the new newby cannons with the 203". I think there is a major difference here............. I dont see anything "wrong" with gun selection versus taking advantage of "game glitches". What does everyone else think? I am getting tired of playing with the "new type glitchers that do these things, just like looking through the walls in CR and SUJO............... I ranted enough the game is starting to get a little frigged up now. Glitching to counter the glitching.......................