View Single Post
Old 12-19-2003   #15
[SS]ProXimo
Proximo Studios

PONG, Pong came out for the ATARI 2600 as the first Video game on a console. The original PONG was on a HUGE computer. The actual first game ever was not PONG. It was some space game that used Text to create the Ship and Enemies. It was on a Mainframe.

Anyway, There is no way I could tell you how much the console cost would be. Most of those where purchased by my parents and I don't know or remember how much it cost back then. Sorry.

Incredible Machine. Dude, I am a Mechanical Engineer. Of course I know this game. I have the new one. "The Return of the Incredible Machine and Contraptions".

You can get it from www.realonearcade.com

Here is the actual link.

The Return of the Incredible Machine and Contraptions

If you need full access to the game. Let me know. :D I am sure you can figure it out.

For those who don't understand what this game is. It's basically the invetions that Wild E. Coyotte would create to capture Road Runner, or the crazy one that Tom created to capture Jerry. Your given a task and must create a machine to accomplish the task. The game gives your stuff you can use to create your invention so it's different for everyone. It may be as simple as. Pop the balloon and your given 10 items to create a machine that will pop it. It's an Awesome game. It's a Puzzle game.

Last edited by [SS]ProXimo : 12-19-2003 at 11:39 AM.
[SS]ProXimo is offline   Reply With Quote