View Single Post
Old 11-10-2003   #5
JESS7

I'll try this again when I get a chance. I have done this before, but I can't remember what I scored on it. I do know that my score was higher on that test than my actual IQ is. I had my IQ tested when I was in first grade. That was to be admitted into enrichment/advanced classes. When we were in high school, we all got curious about our IQs and asked the teacher about them. She said that even though we had been tested at such a young age, IQs only vary a couple of points over a lifetime. They're based on mental age and chronological age. We had to have a note signed by our parents to find out, but we did, and I am not bragging, but mine was the highest in our class! I was not the smartest person as far as grades went, but I could compete with the best of them on logic, math, and science. I even scored a 35 out of 36 in the science section of the ACT (a test most colleges around here use instead of the SAT).

Sorry for the long post. I wasn't trying to toot my own horn, but "Toot, toot!" I guess I actually did, huh? Oops, I guess I'll have some appologizing to do later! lol I am really not a smartie though. I don't have a bad attitude about it. As long as Snake knows that I am smarter than he is, that's all that REALLY matters! lol;)

JESS7 is offline   Reply With Quote