View Single Post
Old 11-10-2003   #1
[SS]Arkangel
angermeans

IQ Test - esp for Chameleon

Ok, so I took this IQ test...and it said my IQ was 126, which they say is "highly intelligent".

Chameleon - some of the questions were based on logic, and I was having a hard time figuring out the relations of some of the answers. The ones regarding which number comes next in a sequence I understand very easily. Some of the other ones really gave me a hard time.

Take a look..the ones I have trouble with are the ones like, "Jane is taller than Sally, Sally is shorter than....blah blah" and "If all Zips are Zoodles, and all Zoodles are Zoinks...." those type of questions. I tried to chart them, but I got lost in them. The answers I came to seemed logical, but I don't know if they were correct.

http://www.emode.com/tests/uiq/

Check it out!

Peaceful confrontation meet War Machine.

"You tremble, carcass? You would tremble even more if you knew where I am going to take you" - Vicomte de Turenne

"... the Earth hath skin, and the skin hath diseases. One of these... is called man" - Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

"Uproar east - strike west" - Sheng Tung, Chi Hsi

"Remind the gods of my name. I believe there is one seat left for me" - In Flames
[SS]Arkangel is offline   Reply With Quote