View Single Post
Old 11-16-2003   #12
[SS]CJ

Hey there, rusty recruit, not everyone has the same keyboard as you. I don't have a "print screen" key above my numberpad. My "prt Scrn" key is above the backspace. Regardless, I tried shift + Prt Scrn and it didn't work. Next time you see me on AIM, explain more please, cause I've never been able to get that part to work.

Here's another way you can do it Badger, assuming you use Internet Explorer. It'll probably work with other browsers as well, just don't know the exact steps to follow: Click on File, then go to the "Save As..." tab. Save the page to "My documents" or wherever you will remember where you put it. Then open up Paint. In Paint open file (the html that you just saved to my documents). Switch the view to "Thumbnails." There will probably be multiple files (pics) within the html. Find the one your looking for. In my case it was "speed interpretation.jpg." I think this will work, but am not sure. It normally takes me 5 times longer than others to get stuff done cause I'm such a pc noob.

Last edited by [SS]CJ : 11-16-2003 at 08:40 PM.
[SS]CJ is offline   Reply With Quote