Thread: Google Voice
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010   #14
[SS]Midnight
Lima Oscar Lima!

You called me today and hung up you prankcaller! LOL

I have tried chrome. My wife likes it cause I put on the leopard skin. I am not sold on it. Firefox seems better to me.

I have iGoogle as my home page on firefox...so that is not really a selling point.

What is cool about chrome?

Back to voice...Some random person called my g-voice number and it sounded like he was trying to dial another number while talking to someone else in the back ground.

Here is the transcript.
Quote:
Bye. Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah, Yellow small Hey what's up. Well, what was going on. Good luck for it, I'd like to see if you have for chill right now. Yeah. Hey G, my poor show big deal just wanna know if if I've I won't give me a call. I'm going to say bye. Okay cool. Cheers, or if so you can tell her 30 years. It's just, well, Jerry, I'm or Hey Gary is joining. Austins were some so I need to call me if I can your stuff. Yeah also. And yes class.
Now I listened to it as well and the audio was no better however the audio clearly was nothing close to the transcript. So not really an evaluation tool here....but kinda funny.

Oh now here is something cool. I am able to embed the voicemail here. LOL. You guys can listen and see the difference in text to voice. Heh...I have no idea who this person is. Only that the call originated in Reno. The only person I know in Reno is my nephew. And this was not him.

"Nobody makes me bleed my own blood! NOBODY!" -- White Goodman
[SS]Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote