View Single Post
Old 12-25-2009   #14
TR1KSTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risen GBG View Post
I have a half brother that was a Seal... after his duty was over he ended up working in the pool at NASA... he went in as a bit of a physical freak - but the stories he'd tell of the program were pretty incredible. The program really is designed to break you down mentally and physically...

To get you past your perceived limits and make you aware of the real ones...

It's a tough job man... good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by [SS]Showstoper View Post
Good luck with the SEALS thing. It's a tough program. No BS there. But it's like the saying goes, "If you love something, let it go. If it loves you back, then it will return to you." Something like that, anyways Best of Luck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [SS]Wally View Post
Just do it, and dont quit. Don't ever quit. If your going to do it commit. As long as your not a fatass you can make it. Its in the brain. I wish I would've because my heart would've helped me make it.

If you have the opportunity, take it. Just don't quit. Dang, I wish I had the opportunity when I was a kid.
Yea I've already started training in this nice freezing cold snowy weather, which will help my lungs for when I run in the warmer air. Just from tellin people they feel unerving while talking me, which I don't understand much. I know several people who are Seals one is in Africa at the moment and has been away there for a month now. The other I'm not so sure of. And the NASA thing trying to break you down mentally and physically would probably be hard to do because when you train to be a Seal and they make you mentally stronger they are making you face you fear to be able to do it without hesitation, which I have done with one of my fears, which is height not afraid of heights the thought of falling. And I have faced that 2 days ago. I started climbing up trees with no ropes, or ladders. not even branches to step on to give me a boost just rapped my legs around like a sloth and got up a 25 foot tree in 10 seconds. Well got up to the first branch 25 feet up.

I play to win, and I win because I play. But to get on my level you can't win, you have to dominate the field.
TR1KSTER is offline   Reply With Quote