Thread: 360 Newbie
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2009   #1
Tagger

Vote Yes 360 Newbie

I bought an elite yesterday thinking I could enjoy some 360 exclusive titles while waiting for PS3 games I'm looking forward to. It could be the other way around though. While I love racing with my PS3, I think I may wind up converting most of my gaming time to my new console. My first night with the 360 was eye-opening to say the least.

I'm already a Netflix subscriber but I didn't know about streaming to the 360. Nice feature. I wish Netflix offered more titles for streaming. Still, it's a nifty feature.

I've only just started GAW1. It rocks. Loving the cover system! Bought GAW2 at lunch today so it'll be ready to unwrap when I complete the first one. Got a copy of Forza 2 on the way too. I love racing games.

Can someone comment on how much game time on average you're getting with a controller before recharging/replacing batteries? I picked up a charger kit today. Just curious.

I keep hitting the d-pad with my left thumb looking for the left analog stick. That's going to take some un-learning to overcome. But, the controller feels good.

Some may be thinking, "wow dude, you're just now figuring out the 360 is better for gaming than the PS3?"....yea, I'm slow like that. I've always owned a playstation console. But, lately I've been wanting to find out what was so great and wonderful about the 360 though. All I can say is I wish I had bought one about a year ago.

My gamertag is Tagger68. Maybe I'll bump into some SS or friends of the SS online sometime.

Galatians 2:20
Tagger is offline   Reply With Quote