[SS] Forums

[SS] Forums (http://www.seasnipers.net/forums/index.php)
-   General Conversation (http://www.seasnipers.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   For love of country.... (http://www.seasnipers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=125)

[SS]Arkangel 08-19-2003 09:21 PM

For love of country....

Just so it's out in the open. I have decided to finish what I couldn't complete 6 years ago. I am re-enlisting in the United States Army Reserves. I have to do some medical tests to make sure I am fit and any reason I was discharged in the past has been healed. I have the ASVAB on Monday, and then hopefully go to MEPS a few months later. If all goes well I wil be in Basic by early next year after the Fall Semester at school is over.
I know it's a long way off, but it's something I wanted to share, as it will be a huge part of my life and it will mean so much to sacrifice for the country that has been nothing but good to me and has never asked for anything in return.

[WH] Airborne 08-19-2003 10:13 PM

Re: For love of country....

Quote:

Originally posted by [SS]Arkangel
Just so it's out in the open. I have decided to finish what I couldn't complete 6 years ago. I am re-enlisting in the United States Army Reserves. I have to do some medical tests to make sure I am fit and any reason I was discharged in the past has been healed. I have the ASVAB on Monday, and then hopefully go to MEPS a few months later. If all goes well I wil be in Basic by early next year after the Fall Semester at school is over.
I know it's a long way off, but it's something I wanted to share, as it will be a huge part of my life and it will mean so much to sacrifice for the country that has been nothing but good to me and has never asked for anything in return.

Hats off to you, Ark!!

[SS]Cuervo 08-20-2003 09:18 AM

Way to go Ark!!! Best of luck in all your endevours..

=LS= Muad'dib 08-20-2003 12:52 PM

are you sure your mentally fit for the reserves ark? just kidding bro...good luck with that shit....

[SS]Vindica8r 08-20-2003 04:15 PM

GIVE EM HELL SON really that sweet srk i always wanted to join but im to violent for the aremed forces go figure

=LS= Muad'dib 08-20-2003 06:29 PM

?

hahaha...where did you get that from ful? i coulda swore i've heard all that before.

[SS]Arkangel 08-20-2003 06:41 PM

It's from Se7en.

And, I got in once....I could do it again!

[SS]Cuervo 08-20-2003 07:03 PM

ya beat me to it ark.. haha..

[WH] Airborne 08-20-2003 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by [SS]Ful Breach
I'm sure you haven't taken the psych test yet, have you? Once they find out how fuked you are in the head, you'll be going no where.
As long as he's not fucked in the head for one weekend a month and two weeks out of the year, he'll do just fine ;)

Tagger 08-21-2003 12:29 PM

Roger that, Ark. Sorry I couldn't finish the conversation the other night. If you wanna talk, shoot me a line.

I wish there were more people in the country who feel compelled, as you do, to give back some of what we often take for granted.

=LS= Muad'dib 08-21-2003 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by [SS]Arkangel
It's from Se7en.

yea thats right...thanks for clearing that up for me ark