[SS] Forums

[SS] Forums (http://www.seasnipers.net/forums/index.php)
-   General Conversation (http://www.seasnipers.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   360 Games. (http://www.seasnipers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9752)

Prathen 04-20-2008 02:39 PM

360 Games.

Hi again everyone. I was curious what people's favourite games for the 360 are. I'm looking to pick up a few games, but I am not sure which ones to get. Thought I would see which ones the people here play and enjoy :)

Bassani 04-20-2008 05:11 PM

My personal fav = Rock Band. It like a drug, especially when you start buying all the dlc.

Its really going to depend on what type of games you like the most though...

Deadshooter 04-20-2008 09:00 PM

probably your best bet is to get rockband i dont have it. but the way these seasnipers love it i think you will to. other then that there arent that many games that you will love. although bioshock was good but it wasnt a ten million time replay

[SS]Midnight 04-20-2008 10:18 PM

Mass Effect is pretty dang cool.

Bassani 04-21-2008 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deadshooter (Post 88222)
probably your best bet is to get rockband i dont have it. but the way these seasnipers love it i think you will to. other then that there arent that many games that you will love. although bioshock was good but it wasnt a ten million time replay

Not true, it all depends on what you are into. There are plenty of great games out there.

Just remember this saying...

One mans trash is another mans treasure...

[SS]Rator 04-21-2008 01:31 AM

umm..

Guitar Hero 3
RockBand
Oblivion
Orange Box
Vegas 1 & 2 (story was good on both i thought)
COD4
Bioshock
Forza 2
Assassins Creed
and shit...
Tiger Woods, Madden and all of those too.

Oh and shit like HALO 3, Ghost Recon 2, Ace Combat 6 or whatever number it is now, theres a shitload of great games on the 360.

Sabotage 04-21-2008 11:23 AM

If you have an addictive personality or even the slightest hint of one I suggest not getting Rock Band because as Bass said it is like a drug and is 10x more powerful than nicotine, shit Bass and DatGuy don't even get off the game to have a smoke anymore we just take a short break.... until I start freaking out and requiring to play another song and we start again.

Oh and all those games rator posted are awesome, IMO if you randomly pick one of them you'll still be happy.

[SS]TuefelHunden 04-21-2008 12:53 PM

My list...

Rockband
Guitar Hero III
Vegas 1&2
GRAW 1&2
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Forza 2
Mass Effect
Orange Box
Bioshock
Assassin's Creed (though I have this for the PS3)

I think that's all, but not positive. Oh, Tomb Raider was pretty good, though I only rented that.

And I almost forgot, I have the Halo 3 Legendary Edition still sealed in the box.

Prathen 04-21-2008 11:04 PM

So far I have tried Vegas 2, Assassin's Creed, and Eternal Sonata.

I am thinking about getting Lost Odyssey and Final Fantasy XI.

I am also thinking of trying Call of Duty 4, Bully 2, Halo 3, and GTA 4 when it comes out, and maybe some other random games.

I like RPGs a lot, and I enjoy well made FPSs as well. I enjoy some action games, am having a blast with Assassin's Creed. I enjoy Strategy games too. Games that tend to overwhelm someone with the speed, making you pay more attention to the controller then the game are ones I have trouble with, but I have played them.

Sabotage 04-22-2008 11:19 AM

If you like RPGs I've heard Mass Effect is a great RPG/TPS.