[SS] Forums

[SS] Forums (http://www.seasnipers.net/forums/index.php)
-   Questions (http://www.seasnipers.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Hi I'm new. I'd like to join a clan. (http://www.seasnipers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=11967)

ekans1997 12-29-2009 05:09 AM

Hi I'm new. I'd like to join a clan.

I'd like to join a clan for MW2 on the Xbox 360. I am interested in joining the Sea Snipers. So if anybody can help me get back into action, that would be great.

AEJustin1 12-29-2009 06:06 AM

http://www.seasnipers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9926

[SS]Rator 12-29-2009 03:01 PM

Thanks Justin, hey ekans, Justins link is right. We are not currently recruiting but you can read more about the process in that link and send your info in.

sgt.thomas 01-07-2010 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [SS]Rator (Post 118895)
Thanks Justin, hey ekans, Justins link is right. We are not currently recruiting but you can read more about the process in that link and send your info in.

hi i am new and would like to join a clan on mw2 can you give some info thanks thomas

[SS]Rator 01-07-2010 04:34 PM

You've gotta find a clan online (google) then apply for membership.

AEJustin1 01-08-2010 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgt.thomas (Post 119454)
hi i am new and would like to join a clan on mw2 can you give some info thanks thomas

lol

sgt.thomas 01-10-2010 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ekans1997 (Post 118878)
I'd like to join a clan for MW2 on the Xbox 360. I am interested in joining the Sea Snipers. So if anybody can help me get back into action, that would be great.

hi we are recruting so if you want to join please contact ba w3lsh wolf

[SS]Rator 01-10-2010 04:05 PM

No dude, you dont come to my boards and recruit for your clan. Sorry. Not here.

kotaco 01-10-2010 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [SS]Rator (Post 119625)

hahahaha

He was looking for a clan... and the found one and decided to recruit here. Ok. whatever.

Fear the wrath of Rator

[SS]Midnight 01-10-2010 08:14 PM

Ya....not sure what he was thinking...

Very bad form.

sgt.thomas 01-12-2010 04:58 PM

so...

Quote:

Originally Posted by kotaco (Post 119643)
hahahaha

He was looking for a clan... and the found one and decided to recruit here. Ok. whatever.

Fear the wrath of Rator

how did i know you you have just lost member

sgt.thomas 01-12-2010 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [SS]Rator (Post 119625)

how did i know i thought you where really cool but out to be a idiot

[SS]Rator 01-12-2010 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgt.thomas (Post 119816)
how did i know i thought you where really cool but out to be a idiot

I just told you you can't do that here. You never asked if it was ok and somehow thought that advertising for Pepsi was ok on the Coke site. I wasnt a dick about it, just letting you know not to do it here, and you did it twice.

You didn't come back and apologize, you came back and called me an idiot in broken english. Where do you think that's going to get you?

Don't do that shit here and do your best not to call our members or the admin an idiot and you can retain you access here. Deal?

sgt.thomas 01-12-2010 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by [SS]Rator (Post 119818)
I just told you you can't do that here. You never asked if it was ok and somehow thought that advertising for Pepsi was ok on the Coke site. I wasnt a dick about it, just letting you know not to do it here, and you did it twice.

You didn't come back and apologize, you came back and called me an idiot in broken english. Where do you think that's going to get you?

Don't do that shit here and do your best not to call our members or the admin an idiot and you can retain you access here. Deal?

i dont really wont to be a member nothing said you cant i did not come back and apologize because you where shity and peaple where being mean and i dident call the members or the admin they idoit i called you it . but we will call it a draw i am sorry for putting it on yours just trying to help my clan leader.i will remain a member because this website really cool

[SS]Rator 01-12-2010 05:45 PM

Wow, hard to read.

Ok first of all, I AM THE ADMIN HERE. I am the leader/creator of the Sea Snipers.

I wasn't being shitty and people weren't being mean, you said "hi i am new and would like to join a clan on mw2 can you give some info thanks thomas". Then i replied "You've gotta find a clan online (google) then apply for membership."

Then you started recruiting in here. I said please don't and you called me an idiot. That about recaps what's in this thread correct?

You can keep your access to the forums here as long as you don't act like a tool.

Thanks.