[SS] Forums

[SS] Forums (http://www.seasnipers.net/forums/index.php)
-   General Conversation (http://www.seasnipers.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Wow!!!!!!! (http://www.seasnipers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1216)

[SS]Grunt 01-13-2004 04:33 PM

Wow!!!!!!!

Wow!!!!! I am new here and man this is blowing me away i am looking for a group to be with that is well organized, im in the military and i feel like im at home. i read where you hold try outs when you post and i am not a person to bug, i will wait til you do just that. i am always on and also on the web. once again nice set up and peace to all. if you would like to get in touch my e-mail is davisarbenning.army.mil. I usually play in east 5 but i will play anywhere. -shaolin monk-

[SS]Dr.Who 01-13-2004 04:46 PM

Welcome Monk. Nice of ya to drop by. Have you checked out the volunteers section? NO? Then what are ya waitin for.......................

Cpt. Dagger 01-13-2004 05:39 PM

I don't make it a habit to jump into other clans' forums and recruit.. but we are lookin too.....ha. wassup [SS] We have got to war sometime. I have been admiring your site and what you guys are about, now hows about gettin stomped????

www.specialopz.com

[SS]Grunt 01-13-2004 06:00 PM

Thanks i did just that i did go to the volunteer area and applyed thanks for the guidance.:D

SurfCity 01-13-2004 09:41 PM

Top Notch, eh shaolin !!!!!!!

Glad to see others like your self give these BOYZ what they deserve, - RECOGNITION - !

Peace & Stuff..............................

[SS]Rator 01-14-2004 12:37 AM

LOL @ Dagger, that is a big sig bro. If you want to war, hit the Battle Requisition forum. If you want to recruit, go to Socomclans.net.

As for the stomping...we'll see who's got the bigger boot. No cheating and we're on. no wall glitching or any of that shit cause we record all matches now.

Welcome to the SS forums Monk, i did get your email thanks, ill let you know.

Cpt. Dagger 01-14-2004 04:20 AM

There I shrunk it a little bit for yall... Naw, no cheating, glitching or any crap like that, thats for incompetent players.. who... well can't play. I'm game, what ladders you guys in? So far we are only playing in Gamebattles but hope to expand, peace

[SS]SportoFu 01-14-2004 05:32 AM

We're in the Socomclans.net ladder. It's the only one we're interested in playing on. Sign up and send us a challenge. ;)

[SS]CJ 01-14-2004 06:34 AM

shaolin monk, if you use AIM, my sn is Sea Sniper CJ. If I'm logged on AIM, I'm usually gamin. We have a current location forum thats not used as much as it should be. So AIM is the way to go.

Welcome to the Sea Sniper Forums.

[SS]Grunt 01-14-2004 09:36 AM

Kool, and thanks for the welcoming, I yet have not installed aim but let me kno when you guys are on and im there!!!!!!!

[SS]Cuervo 01-14-2004 01:15 PM

Monk-

Welcome to the boards. RIght no i have us scheduled for late night matches every Sun/Mon/Wed night of this month.. and am going to try to keep us booked. On any of those nights, as well as Practice nights on Thursdays./.. you can easily find us online somewhere.

See you around.. glad to hear you are so enthusiastic about Socom 2 and the SS

[SS]Grunt 01-14-2004 01:20 PM

thats kool and thanks.

[SS]Dr.Who 01-14-2004 02:22 PM

Hey Monk are you part of Shaolin Army SA2 I have been hearing about?

[SS]Grunt 01-14-2004 03:03 PM

Naw, I was with a group called C.I.A and my screen name was CPL Davis but they disbanded. I just made this name not to long ago.

[SS]Dr.Who 01-14-2004 03:24 PM

OIC TY