[SS] Forums

[SS] Forums (http://www.seasnipers.net/forums/index.php)
-   Game Chat (http://www.seasnipers.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   Misc RockBand Chat (http://www.seasnipers.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9513)

Sabotage 03-05-2008 02:48 AM

You may bow to us now:

Maybe you don't know who we are but we like to call ourselves the Baby Makers.

Nuff Said

*Oh just a little side note: none of these songs were played twice, they were all on the first shot.*

Bassani 03-05-2008 03:05 AM

Damn, nice job guys.

Looks like Rator n Chenz have some competition lol. Just too bad for me I'm not good enough, lol. Oh well.

Chenzo 03-05-2008 11:11 AM

Nice.

fucking GGHT on expert guitar, Dat...

impressive.

[SS]Rator 03-05-2008 02:20 PM

no doubt, thats the only one tho lol, good score on welcome home too.

Think we need to be posting double hundreds and gold now lol

Chenzo 03-05-2008 02:24 PM

Yeah, but

drums + guitar != guitar + bass

obviously they're very impressive, but each our scores aren't comparable.

Dat guy needs to come out here to PA for a day. So we can force him to play for us. hahahaha. (Or perhaps Rator can ORDER him to do it... hahahaha)

Bassani 03-05-2008 02:33 PM

Well Dat n I still own the SIAS record, for now anyway, lol. I think if Sab 100% it, it would have been beat, like 800 points off. One of my problems is that I alway upstrum only and I cant hold long multiple notes, like 30 greens in a row in Sandman. Those dam thing get me, I just cant grasp a steady beat along with it. Freaking ITIP, I still cant 100% that on lead, its always something somewhere in that song that screws me up.

Chenzo 03-05-2008 02:48 PM

That's funny cause I can't help but strum up AND down...

twice now I've been going for the up only achievement but halfway thru the song I'll go back to up/down...

hahaha...

Bassani 03-05-2008 03:04 PM

lol, like I said before too, the easiest ones to get it on are Say it aint so, I think Im Paranoid & Mississippi Queen, maybe even Wanted Dead or Alive too. Im cursed to not have the perfect lead one though, damnit.

Chenzo 03-05-2008 03:13 PM

heh

we should get together and I'll play guitar on yer account and you can play bass on mine... hahahaha

And 1st Digital Orchestra's Pimp Drum Set should be completed tonight.

AW YEAH.

DatGuy 03-05-2008 03:37 PM

I was so fucking surprised i got the 100% on Nightmare...the beginning of that solo is hard

Sabotage 03-05-2008 03:45 PM

I just got my new pedal for my drums and I still can't fucking do Foreplay on expert! I did Next to You, Flirtin' with Disaster, and Tom Sawyer no problem which are "harder" but WTF man!

DatGuy 03-05-2008 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chenzo
Yeah, but

drums + guitar != guitar + bass

obviously they're very impressive, but each our scores aren't comparable.

Dat guy needs to come out here to PA for a day. So we can force him to play for us. hahahaha. (Or perhaps Rator can ORDER him to do it... hahahaha)

chenz we were playing guitar and bass, no drums involved there

Chenzo 03-05-2008 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sabotage
I just got my new pedal for my drums and I still can't fucking do Foreplay on expert! I did Next to You, Flirtin' with Disaster, and Tom Sawyer no problem which are "harder" but WTF man!
hahahaha...

We gotta name this theory:

in all the GH games and Rock Band, there's always 10% of the songs that every individual sucks at for no reason other than the fact that their brain isn't wired to easily pick up the pattern.

Like me and fucking Vasoline... fuck that song.

Hrm...

Random Song Pattern Recognition Dysfunction Syndrome. (RSPRDS)

or as we in the industry call it:

chenzoitis. (it's like herpes. Just when you think it's gone, it's not.)

Chenzo 03-05-2008 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by [SS]DatGuy
chenz we were playing guitar and bass, no drums involved there
ok. I knew that.

For some reason, I saw Sab and just thought drums instantly.

Bassani 03-05-2008 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Chenzo
heh

we should get together and I'll play guitar on yer account and you can play bass on mine... hahahaha

And 1st Digital Orchestra's Pimp Drum Set should be completed tonight.

AW YEAH.

Don't say that unless you're serious, cuz I'll do it, lol.

Bassani = Achievement whore

I was gonna say something about Sab n the drums too, but I was like, maybe hes thinking of something else, so I didn't bother, lol.