PDA

View Full Version : hate

uknowho
06-28-2007, 05:38 PM
i hate people that still play video games when they are to damn old and have nothing better to do.

[SS]Rator
06-28-2007, 08:32 PM
I think this belongs here http://seasnipers.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8304

and i would add...

I also hate people that play video games when they are too damn young and have no respect.

Chenzo
06-29-2007, 10:06 AM
too damn old!?

WTF?

Get the fack off my lawn.

[SS]Snakebite
06-29-2007, 01:28 PM
Must be the wife of a gamer.... toothysmil

NEO-X
06-30-2007, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by [SS]Snakebite

LOL.. your probably right!

Sabotage
06-30-2007, 07:26 PM
Must be the wife of a gamer.... toothysmil ...of course.

JESS7
07-02-2007, 11:14 AM

Don't go blaming the wives! Some wives are cool and actually like video games themselves in moderation. I think the problem is when the wives are going to bed alone night after night while the husbands are playing their games until all hours of the night! Just remember to show the women more love and attention than you show the games and everything should be ok!

[SS]Rator
07-02-2007, 12:33 PM
Dammit, is there a strategy guide for that?

Chenzo
07-02-2007, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by JESS7
Don't go blaming the wives! Some wives are cool and actually like video games themselves in moderation. I think the problem is when the wives are going to bed alone night after night while the husbands are playing their games until all hours of the night! Just remember to show the women more love and attention than you show the games and everything should be ok!

heh... just boink him in the morning. problem solved.

Sabotage
07-02-2007, 01:28 PM
You're an exception Jess but truthfully gamers wife's are normally against them playing.

NEO-X
07-02-2007, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Sabotage
You're an exception Jess but truthfully gamers wife's are normally against them playing.

Yeah great points you made Jess.. but seriously.. My wife just tolarates my gaming, since there's no way in hell that Im going to stop being a gammer..

And Chenzo.. your comment was both Fked up and Hilarious.. LOL

You and your one liners crack me up... are you married?

[SS]Rator
07-02-2007, 03:47 PM
Yes, he is...to video games...

She is VERY cool, and he gets a new wife like every few months...

uknowho
07-06-2007, 06:16 PM
Its ok dont be mad. I was a gamer of socom and loved it but i grew up and found better things to do. If i had the time a would probly play the hell out of socom, it was a great release to be able to have 9 out of 10 head shots on every kill. I was one of the cool chicks on socom.

[SS]Rator
07-06-2007, 06:39 PM
So now that you're not on Socom, are you not cool anymore?

[SSr]LouSaynis
07-07-2007, 06:53 AM
Since I stoped playing SOCOM, does this mean that i'm not cool anymore? :(

Originally posted by [SS]Rator
I also hate people that play video games when they are too damn young and have no respect. agreed. Though I have played with some younger kids that were pretty mature and were just fine to play with. The only thing that bothered me after that was the voice.

[SS]Rator
07-07-2007, 11:36 PM
I was just being sarcastic, but yea, i personally dont care how old you are as long as youre cool to me.